Calling all Elasta QP H-Two users

northernbelle

Has anyone used this product and it made her hair feel hard?

It has mine, each time I have used i,and I have used it about three times. It makes the comb out more difficult than if I had not used anything at all, and I am able to comb out without using a leave in.

Any feedback?

Thanks.
northernbelle

H

honey_jammz82

I have not used it, but I was eyeing it this afternoon. I love my Elasta products though so I am interested in what everyone posts.

sithembile

I've used it and it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either, especially now that I've tried Biolage, there's no going back!

diamondbezel

I use it religiously but I always follow with Profectiv Breakfree, Root Health, or long and strong to seal in the moisture.

Purtygurly

It worked ok for me. I had your problem with tons of leave-ins though, and I finally found one that leaves my hair nice and soft. I tried like 10 different leave ins... Have you ever tried motions nourish?

epicura

<font color="purple">It does make my hair feel a little "hard" when I apply it, but before I comb it through, I pat a little Elasta Mango Butter on it then after combing, I seal it with oil. Makes it all better </font>

northernbelle

No, Purtygurly. I have never tried Motions nourish. Can it be bought commercially, or do I need to order it on-line?

northernbelle

Lindy

Yep, the H-Two makes my hair hard too!! It doesn't help with detangling at all!!
What a waste of money! (Well, at least it's pretty cheap...
)

tasha

No problems here. I love the product. Motions Nourish is also nice. I have been switching up between the two. Maybe Motions will work for you.

caress

I love the H-Two. It detangles my hair pretty well and is my favorite along with Joico Integrity.

I'm wondering, for those that don't like it, if that could be due to: 1) the products you used beforehand, 2) your hairtype, or 3) how much curl (or lack thereof) your relaxers leaves in your hair.

I tried Aussie hair Insurance w long time ago and it made my hair hard and tangled. I tried it recently and though it doesn't detangle or soften my hair it no longer tangles it or makes it hard. The only difference is the products that I now use and the fact that my hair was underprocessed back then.