Calling all LHCF VETERANS - Captains needed for Challenge

fyb87

LHCF Veterans,

I am in charge of putting together the Newbie Group Support Challenge 2010 for Section B and I need CAPTAINS and CO-CAPTAINS!!

What is this challenge
There will be a total of 8 Teams (10 newbies to a team) in which each team will be lead by a Captain and a Co-Captain. It is the job of the Captain and Co-Captain to help the Newbies on their team to achieve their hair goals. The Challenge will start January 1, 2010 and end on December 31, 2010. Each Team will be competing against each other. This will be a good way for the Veterans to help out the Newbies and the Newbies get that more one on one assistance that they may need. The premise is this will help them to achieve their hair goals by making this a competition with other teams.

The Captains and Co-Captains will need to have similar hair textures as the team they are needing. Meaning if you are Relaxed with Coarse/Thick hair then you would lead that team. That being said the Newbies need YOU Veterans.

No, you don't have to have the longest hair on the board. However, if you have feel you have your regimen down and are on a clear path to reaching your hair goals (if you haven't already achieved), as well has having been a member on the board for at least a year (as of January 1, 2010)....I need you to be a CAPTAIN or CO-CAPTAIN!!!

I need Captains as well as Co-Captains for the following Teams:
- Relaxed Fine to Medium Hair
- Texlaxed Fine to Medium Hair
- Texlaxed Medium to Coarse Hair
- Transitioning Fine to Medium Hair
- Transitioning Medium to Coarse Hair
- Natural Medium to Coarse Hair

I need Co-Captains for the following Teams:
- Relaxed Medium to Coarse Hair
- Natural Fine to Medium (Need 2....one for Section A as well)

Please send me a PM if you are interested in contributing back to the newbies!!

LETS HELP OUT THE NEWBIES!! :dance7:

hillytmj

What are the qualifications for being a "veteran" or captain/co-captain? I still consider myself to be new, but I'd love to help anyone reach their goals.

fyb87

What are the qualifications for being a "veteran" or captain/co-captain? I still consider myself to be new, but I'd love to help anyone reach their goals.

Sent you a pm. But thought I would post here as well for others.

Qualifications
- You need to have been a member for at least a year.
- Feel you have a good regimen
- You have already reached your hair goals or you are well on your way to achieving
- Feel that you have good information to share that would be beneficial to a newbie
- You love a good Challenge and Competition!! :lachen:

That's about it....nothing too crazy!! :grin:

Just from posting I would say you would be good for either! :yep:

fyb87

I need Captains as well as Co-Captains for the following Teams:
- Texlaxed Fine to Medium Hair
- Texlaxed Medium to Coarse Hair
- Transitioning Fine to Medium Hair
- Transitioning Medium to Coarse Hair

I need a Captain for the following Team:
- Relaxed Fine to Medium Hair

I need Co-Captains for the following Teams:
- Natural Fine to Medium (Need 2....one for Section A as well)
- Natural Medium to Coarse Hair