Calling Dominican Salon Owners in Maryland

kim1006

It would be GREAT if a decent domincan salon would open in either Waldorf or Brandywine. There are several dominican salons in College Park that are really good and offer $25 specials on certain days of the week or with student ID.

Would one of you please open a salon in Waldorf or Brandywine!!!! We really, really need a good, honest dominican salon in this area. There is a void and I believe if a trustworthy salon moves into the area they could do very, very well. :yep:

Last edited:

kim1006

I know about Sashelvis, but I don't like them. I am hoping a few of the Dominican salons in College Park will move to Waldorf or Brandywine. There are some EXCELLENT salons in that area.

sylver2

oh really, I love them. great experiences every time i've gone. Ive visited many salons in maryland and they are the only ones i will go to in MD. So glad they moved to Waldorf. other then that I go to Judy in Adams Morgan. or back home to NY when Im visiting.

kim1006

I have never tried Judy. However, I have heard good things about her. I must admit I have tried almost every Dominican salon in Silver Spring at some time or another but always found my way back to Arelis. Nonetheless, there are some EXCELLENT Dominican salons in the College Park area.

kim1006

Another Dominincan hair salon is opening in the College Park, Maryland area. It will be named Dominican Hands. This is great. However, we NEED some Dominican salons to open in the Brandywine and Waldorf area. Come on dominican salon owners!!!

Pretvl323

Hi Ladies,
Can y'all give a list of the Dominican salons in the College Park area that are so great. I just moved to this area in December and have been looking for a place to go. I've been having to go all the way into Virginia to a lady that I've been going to down there. I would love to be closer to home.

kim1006

Hi Ladies,
Can y'all give a list of the Dominican salons in the College Park area that are so great. I just moved to this area in December and have been looking for a place to go. I've been having to go all the way into Virginia to a lady that I've been going to down there. I would love to be closer to home.

My favorites are Arelis (Arelis) and Alina (Judy). Alina uses a steamer for all deep conditioners, at no additional cost. There are other people I know who have other preferances. They are all pretty good.

Last edited:

babyu21

Sometimes you just have to suck it up and travel for a good hair dresser. College Park isn't really that far from Waldorf is it?

kim1006

Sometimes you just have to suck it up and travel for a good hair dresser. College Park isn't really that far from Waldorf is it?

I travel to College Park, now. However, it would be great to have a GOOD dominican salon in Waldorf or Brandywine.