Camden-Grey(bestdeal.org) 15% and lower S&H ending 8/21/07

Empress Yahudah

Get it in Ladies :ohwell:

Dear Customers and mailing list members,

Schools throughout the country will be opening once again sometime during the last two weeks of August. We know those of you with kids still in school or with young adults going away to college are quite busy getting it all together and keeping a tight rein on finances.

We wish to take this opportunity to inform you of various goings on at Camden-Grey Essential Oils, including #1 and #2 below which are designed to save you money.

(1) Our current 15% discount offer is set to expire at midnight EST on Tuesday, 8/21/07. Please take advantage of this extremely generous discount which is currently unmatched by our competitors.

(2) During the discount offer S&H costs have been revised and are lower than usual.

(3) To rush your products to you, at this time we continue to process and ship orders within one business day from the day the order is logged into our system. This turnaround time is unmatched by most of our competitors. Please note, though, that the one day turnaround time may increase based on customer response to the end of this discount offer.

We are excited about the growth our company has experienced thanks to your support. This year we have added a very large number of new products to our already extensive product line. Many of these products were added as a result of customer input and as a result of answers to our online survey. We truly appreciate each customer's input which helps us to become a better, more well- rounded supplier.

Some recent additions to our product line are:

*Organic hydrosols distilled in the U.S. from U.S.-grown organic plant material

*Various solubilizers and thickeners

*Perfume tester strips

*Micas

*Potash

*Various body scrubs

*Several new fragrance and flavor oils

*Butters of Almond, Coffee, Jojoba, Sunflower and red Palm

*Oils of Black Currant, Camelina, Turkey Red, organic Jojoba, Pecan nut, Perilla, organic Rosehip, high oleic Safflower and Sunflower, Walnut and unrefined Wheat Germ.

Energee

Oh, there you are! I was looking for this. I saw the post and then went to check out the site. I placed some things in my basket and tried to come back here to ask if you had ever ordered from them before and to see what your experience was with them. When I came back to this site I coudn't find this thread so I posted an entirely different thread to ask this question. I only order from reputable sites online (sites known to me and others I know) to be safe. So I just wanted to know if you'd personally ordered from them before I place my order? Is their shipping fast? Thanks!

Empress Yahudah

Oh, there you are! I was looking for this. I saw the post and then went to check out the site. I placed some things in my basket and tried to come back here to ask if you had ever ordered from them before and to see what your experience was with them. When I came back to this site I coudn't find this thread so I posted an entirely different thread to ask this question. I only order from reputable sites online (sites known to me and others I know) to be safe. So I just wanted to know if you'd personally ordered from them before I place my order? Is their shipping fast? Thanks!
Hey there I saw ur thread and posted in it ...yes I get lots of oils from them and I like there service never had a problem with them..