Camille Rose Naturals Users I Have Some Questions

Alma Petra

So got the caramel cowash and hated it. I used it and ended up using the creme restore after. The caramel one did nothing. It didn't detangle it didn't soften it actually felt dry after I washed it so that's why I use the other one right after. I won't be using it again.

I also used the clarifying shampoo. it's not good or bad. It did its job. I think I want to stay with the Kinky Curly come clean though. I love the smell of that one and it feels good in my hair. So I think I've tried most of the things in this line the last thing is a try to algae renew deep conditioner but that won't be for another few months when I run out of my Annabelle's Perfect Blend blueberry cheesecake one.
I'm sorry it didn't work for you. At least we now know that I'm not the only one who finds it rather stripping. I thought that maybe it's because my hair is naturally dry but it seems that this is a characteristic of the product.
Did you notice that it defined your hair the way it does mine? Or did it no do anything at all? I am now more tempted to try the Creme Restore if it's the moisturizing verion of the Caramel Cowash.

DST1913

I'm sorry it didn't work for you. At least we now know that I'm not the only one who finds it rather stripping. I thought that maybe it's because my hair is naturally dry but it seems that this is a characteristic of the product.
Did you notice that it defined your hair the way it does mine? Or did it no do anything at all? I am now more tempted to try the Creme Restore if it's the moisturizing verion of the Caramel Cowash.
Yea it's not just you. It did nothing. No curl definition, no softness, nada. I have to find another use for it now. Have to give it away or toss it.

DST1913

I use the curlaide moisture butter on my hair and my daughter's. I'm a type 4 natural and DD is type 3. It gives my twistout good definition/hold. I usually use it on DD as the cream for the LOC method on her hair. On both of our hair I use the curlaide butter in combination with Oyin Hair Dew and Hot 6 oil. It's a staple product for both of us.
Mixing the curlaide with the curl maker has become my staple go to for wng's. I really like the definition and hold the 2 give together and the curl maker isn't sticky at all with the mix.

SunkissedLife

basking in the sun
I recently bought the Curl Maker and kind of love it. Even though it’s expensive I felt a little (1/2 pump per twist) went a long way. It’s been one of the first natural gels I like and it has a lot of moisture and good slip. I feel like I could almost do a wng with it!

Question is what to use underneath? Curl Love moisture milk or almond hair butter?
My staple leave in is Kinky Curly Knot Today. Has anyone had any experience w this combo? Or Alikay Naturals leave in or Shea hair parfait under the Curl Maker?

DST1913

I recently bought the Curl Maker and kind of love it. Even though it’s expensive I felt a little (1/2 pump per twist) went a long way. It’s been one of the first natural gels I like and it has a lot of moisture and good slip. I feel like I could almost do a wng with it!

Question is what to use underneath? Curl Love moisture milk or almond hair butter?
My staple leave in is Kinky Curly Knot Today. Has anyone had any experience w this combo? Or Alikay Naturals leave in or Shea hair parfait under the Curl Maker?
I cant use curl maker alone. I have to combine it with the aloe whipped gel. It's too sticky alone. I wear a wng almost exclusively and I use knot today then rinse out. Jane Carter's leave in spray, annabelles perfect blends creamy oil then the curl maker and aloe whipped gel mixed together. Comes out great and moisturized. All of this is used on soaking wet hair. I do this every 3 or 4 days.