Camille Rose Naturals

Alta Angel

I have the gel and the Almond Jai Twisting Butter and I would rank them both about a 5. I was not impressed with either. The gel flaked in my hair and provided no hold. The Butter did not seal in the moisture when I twisted my hair. I have passed these products on to my daughters.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I went back to CM yesterday to get a couple jars of Ajani Growth/Shine Balm, but the CM Sale had ended. Oh well.

I do like this product, but it should be 8oz instead of 4.

Smiley79

I had a love hate relationship with the CR Almond Jai Twisting butter. At first I thought it just sat on my hair. After many of months of going back and forth with it, I now give it a thumbs up. (I think my hair is receiving products better now than when I first bought it) The moisture, scent and consistency of the butter are very good. My only con is that I wish the price was a little lower or that they would run deals on it in-store from time to time (like how Shea Moisture does). I would like to try the TGIN butter Cream next (another pricey butter) to compare and decide which works better for my hair.

I did not care for the the CR Moisture Milk. I get better moisture from Oyin Hair Dew and Naturally Smitten Curl mist.

Yesterday, I just purchased the CR Algae renew DC; I can't wait to try it and see how it works for my hair. I have a couple of other DCs to finish first though.

Smiley79

@Smiley79
Yep. It's still twunny every where.:look:

@IDareT'sHair this would have been you at my local Target then:lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
this would have been you at my local Target then:lachen:
@Smiley79
I woulda' scooped every last one of them up!:lol:

And then made them go check in the back.:lol:

Every site that sells Camille Rose still has it at $20.00:look:

It was very nice when it first launched, not certain if it's been reformulated? It had Seaweed, Biotin and alot of good stuff.

Smiley79

@Smiley79
I woulda' scooped every last one of them up!:lol:

And then made them go check in the back.:lol:

Every site that sells Camille Rose still has it at $20.00:look:

It was very nice when it first launched, not certain if it's been reformulated? It had Seaweed, Biotin and alot of good stuff.
This will be my first time ever using it. Hope it works for my hair.

Smiley79

@Smiley79
Way too many to name in this thread! (without hijacking it)

so I'll keep it short - in no particular order:
NG *various*
KBB Luscious Locs
DB Deep Conditioning Mask
CJ Curl Rehab/Banana & Hibiscus
MHC Honey Mask
BeeMine
BoBeam
**Others**

Good to know. If I like the CR Algae then I might like your other faves. I am a huge Naturelle Grow fan so already we are on the same page, lol.

water_n_oil

It doesn't make any sense to me, JUST print it off when you decide to send it out that day or pick up is coming.

If you know pick up is tomorrow, print it off Monday. Don't print it off 5 days and then pickup is 5 days later.
Seems to be an automatic thing when a label is printed (regardless of the company). They should really change the language and just say the label was printed or change the auto-email to go out once it's scanned at a facility or by the pickup person. Misleading and a let down when you get a "Your order has been shipped" email lol. So far I've gotten one for my second order but not the first or third. Her ship times are stupid long so idk if I'd continue to order online. Sure COVID is an issue but I haven't had long shipping times from any other companies this year.