Camille Rose Naturals

water_n_oil

If I never received the tracking email I wouldn't look for until the sla the company put out is timed for. @water_n_oil

You send me a tracking number, now I'm trying to look out for it. Especially the holidays. Bold faced people driving up and down behind USPS/Fedex/UPS to steal packages,
Sure do. Someone just posted that there's a person in the area pretending to be UPS and stealing packages smh.

oneastrocurlie

Seems to be an automatic thing when a label is printed (regardless of the company). They should really change the language and just say the label was printed or change the auto-email to go out once it's scanned at a facility or by the pickup person. Misleading and a let down when you get a "Your order has been shipped" email lol. So far I've gotten one for my second order but not the first or third. Her ship times are stupid long so idk if I'd continue to order online. Sure COVID is an issue but I haven't had long shipping times from any other companies this year.

For the first time ever, I got an email (not from CR) that said you order scheduled to be shipped on a specific day. The email had the tracking number in it so she's printed the label but made it clear it wasn't shipping that day. Appreciated the wording.

Ksanti

Hey all,

My products arrived, but not all of them. Camille Rose Black Friday sale is a splurge I look forward to every year; I've even gotten to the point where I don't expect the tracking to mean they've actually shipped. But I am so disappointed, I'm missing one of the products I ordered and the body cream I ordered just isn't right, it's lumpy and greasy. There is a thin layer/crust on top, I think it may have hit extreme weather? I emailed a week ago and no one has replied.

I feel so mixed. I love supporting her business, my hair does really well with her products. The new Honeycomb Curl Whip Texture-Defining Supercream I tried did great on my hair, I used it with a twist out and I can really say it's a great formula. But the lack of respect, seriously, I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but it's getting hard.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@Ksanti go to your method of payment and get your money back for the missing item and product arrived not as described. If they are not answering.

I received my two items from Black Friday , 3 days ago.

oneastrocurlie

Hey all,

My products arrived, but not all of them. Camille Rose Black Friday sale is a splurge I look forward to every year; I've even gotten to the point where I don't expect the tracking to mean they've actually shipped. But I am so disappointed, I'm missing one of the products I ordered and the body cream I ordered just isn't right, it's lumpy and greasy. There is a thin layer/crust on top, I think it may have hit extreme weather? I emailed a week ago and no one has replied.

I feel so mixed. I love supporting her business, my hair does really well with her products. The new Honeycomb Curl Whip Texture-Defining Supercream I tried did great on my hair, I used it with a twist out and I can really say it's a great formula. But the lack of respect, seriously, I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but it's getting hard.

I'd send another email and give it a day. Then if no reply then, I'd start hitting the social channels. Give that a day and if no reply then I'm filing a claim / disputing for the two items.

Or you can skip all that and just file a claim for your two items. Depends on how much extra chances you want to give.

Ksanti

@oneastrocurlie & @bette-davis-eyes
Thank you for your suggestions. Yesterday I left feedback on their website and today I've received a reply, they're replacing both items. I'm glad that they finally responded.

Hope your order arrives soon oneastrocurlie. I ordered a new bra on Black Friday from Macy's, my favorite brand was on sale, Wacoal. Tracking said first that I should have gotten it on the 3rd, then the 7th. Now it's out of stock. :( Macy's refunded my money. I'd rather have a new bra.

water_n_oil

Is anyone else using the Cleansing Milks other than me? I'd like to hear your review(s).
I liked the rose one as far as cleansing ability and softness but I found I had significantly more shed hair when I used it. I've gone back to the caramel cowash which changed in formula (in a good way) since the last time I used it.

awhyley

I'm late to the thread but wanted to review the 3-Step Leave In Collection I received last week (or was it two weeks ago, I can't remember). I didn't realize that they could also be used separately as well and there wasn't much in terms of instructions on the bottles. Initially, I was concerned that the Honey Hydrate would encourage ants, but I've had it in for a week and it didn't. :laugh: I loved that it warmed up in my hands and applied smoothly.

The Latte I'm still on the fence about. I used it as the second step, as suggested, but didn't realize afterward, that if was to follow the LOC method, I probably should have used it last. It defined my curls, but not as strongly as my Cantu product. (eta: I noticed on the 2nd day (read: next morning), that the curls were actually quite defined). The oil was okay I guess, but if I had to purchase only one it would be the Honey Hydrate. Gonna look into more products from the line though, as they have alot of product offerings.

Last edited: