Can Anyone Recommend a Good Seamless Comb?

Nice

I ordered a few seamless combs from tenderheaded.com and find them to be sharp. It felt very rough on the scalp and almost like it was ripping out my hair. Does anyone purchase their seamless combs elsewhere or have a particular brand that they use?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Try the cricket combs @ sally's. They are white combs, about 3-4 bucks each and wont snag your hair.

MonaLisa

Nice said:
Thanks Natalied :) . I assume that you haven't had any problems :D .

I got my two combs from hairsense as well. She's really nice and very professional.

No problems with the combs.

Neroli

I got two faux tortoise shell combs from "crabtree and evelyn" in the local mall - they are handmade in switzerland and are absolutely perfect

1. large detanger = $12
2. rat tail = 8

Chromia

I also ordered a seamless comb that was very, very sharp. I ran it along my arm and it scratched my arm. When I ordered I didn't realize that the tips weren't rounded. It's a hairsense comb that I got on ebay. I don't have any recommendations on where to get a comb, but if you do buy a hairsense comb, don't buy this one:

Attachments

• hairsense.com2.jpg
    hairsense.com2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 9

Dolapo

elizabeth said:
I also ordered a seamless comb that was very, very sharp. I ran it along my arm and it scratched my arm. When I ordered I didn't realize that the tips weren't rounded. It's a hairsense comb that I got on ebay. I don't have any recommendations on where to get a comb, but if you do buy a hairsense comb, don't buy this one:

oh? i had my eye on it.............where else can i buy bone combs then?

webby

Think Slim
Nice, I bought two bone-combs from the BBS on 3rd Ave between 115th and 116th. I bought a small rattail and a medium rattail. They are the same quality as the very large Bone come that I have, but they were way less expensive.

MonaLisa

webby said:
Nice, I bought two bone-combs from the BBS on 3rd Ave between 115th and 116th. I bought a small rattail and a medium rattail. They are the same quality as the very large Bone come that I have, but they were way less expensive.

I am noting this...cause that's exactly what I don't have..a small rattail...so I can hand it to my stylist for rollersetting....

*muah* thanks Web.

webby

Think Slim
MonaLisa said:
I am noting this...cause that's exactly what I don't have..a small rattail...so I can hand it to my stylist for rollersetting....

*muah* thanks Web.
You're welcome (big ole hug).

Call them first, because when I was there in April, they were out of BOTH.