Can somebody help me???

Amarech

I know this is the prodcut forum, but I want to start posting pics. I just got a new phone (Samsung Sync). I took some great hair pics and I want to show you guys. How do you generally post pics from a camera phone?

ps: I know there's a forum for photos and stuff, but I don't know anybody over there:nono:

I'll post there too....I guess :ohwell:

Artemis

I know this is the prodcut forum, but I want to start posting pics. I just got a new phone (Samsung Sync). I took some great hair pics and I want to show you guys. How do you generally post pics from a camera phone?

ps: I know there's a forum for photos and stuff, but I don't know anybody over there:nono:

I'll post there too....I guess :ohwell:

Hey girl!
Did a usb cable come with the phone? You need to download the pics to your computer like you would from a digital camera. Then you'd save them to a site like image shack or photo bucket to give them a url link and post that link in your post. I don't have that kind of phone, so maybe someone can assist you with the details...

HTH :)

ChocalateDiva

Um, what kinda phone is it and who is your cell phone carrier? I have Verizon ( boo hiss) and I have to send them to a website call vzwpixplace.com.

With my old phone and carrier. I would just email the pic to myself from the text message area of the phone.

Last edited:

Leslie_C

If I take pics with my phone, then I email them to myself and save them to my computer and upload them to fotki.

see if u can find the option to send a picture and put in an email address.

Amarech

Um, what kinda phone is it and who is your cell phone carrier? I have Verizon ( boo hiss) and I have to send them to a website call vzwpixplace.com.

With my old phone and carrier. I would just email the pic to myself from the text message area of the phone.

I'm with AT&T and its a Samsung Sync. I was thinking of trying email. I'll try it right now. I'll have to get that USB thingy this weekend:)