• We will be upgrading the forum, gallery and blogs with the latest versions of the software we use. This will cause some disruption. We will however try our best to minimize it. The maintenance will start the first week of May 2022 and will continue until all upgrades are completed (both software and hardware). Thank you for your understanding.

Can We add a TRAVEL section on the board??? Pretty please?

Smiley79

Can we please consider adding a travel section on the board. one fo the things i love most about LHCF is corresponding with members from all over the globe or members who have lived all over the globe. It would be cool to have a section where we can share travel chat and recommendations...especially with the majorirty of us having atleast one similar interest, its nice to add travel to that list. Just a thought. Not sure if it was already suggested. I certainly would LOVE this one to take off.
(Ironically, I haven't had the opportunity to travel as much as I would love to but I do love learning about diffeent cities and countries, cultures and travel experiences)
HHG!!!

julzinha

I would LOVE!!! that I've always wanted to travel, but I would love to hear the experiences of other women on this board!

lady djm

I would love it too. Continuing to bump the "Black Female Travelers Unite" thread is starting to become annoying