CAN WE HAVE A SCHOOL FORUM??

Choclatcotton

Would be so nice to have a school forum since so many ladies are in school or have children in school. Phd. MA, BA, BS, AA level questions concerns, advice.

robot.

I would think questions about kids could go in the Parenting forum, and adults in school would go in the career forum.

Or in OT. I've seen both types of topics in there before.

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
I would think questions about kids could go in the Parenting forum, and adults in school would go in the career forum.

Yup, this is the way it's been going so far
College/degree stuff is in the career forum and the parenting forum deals with the school age kids

natumer

That would be a great idea to have a forum just about education. It will allow for better discussion on various issues related to education at all level. I vote for a new education forum.

Blessed_Angel

That's because we currently do not have a choice of where to discuss them; It would serve us well to have an education forum.

That would be a great idea to have a forum just about education. It will allow for better discussion on various issues related to education at all level. I vote for a new education forum.

Agreed.

The career forum seems like its mostly for post graduation and career plans.:look:

So true.