Request Can we have blogs on the right panel again?

Guitarhero

I just posted one and was looking at how it would appear to the right of the page. Why allow us to post blogs that never get seen? We are kindly asking you to return the feature. There are some of us out here who are looking to represent positively.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

It seems you all have received your answer but are choosing to ignore it :( Personally i would stop begging and pleading as it's pointless. Yes, i miss the blogs as well.

Twix

It seems you all have received your answer but are choosing to ignore it :( Personally i would stop begging and pleading as it's pointless. Yes, i miss the blogs as well.

As people who are paying for a service, we have the right to ask for updates on issues that are to be resolved. The answer that was received was not accurate and was not followed through on. Over six months ago we were told it would be re-enabled soon; nine months later with no progress does not equal "soon".

These ladies are not begging and pleading. They are merely checking up on the stalled progress of something that was supposed to happen "soon". Many of us have subscriptions that may be coming due soon, and we might not want to waste subscription time waiting on the issue to be resolved; we might want to pay for a new subscription only after the feature has been re-enabled.

Hopefully we hear back about it - whether it is coming back or not - sooner rather than "soon".

Ganjababy

As people who are paying for a service, we have the right to ask for updates on issues that are to be resolved. The answer that was received was not accurate and was not followed through on. Over six months ago we were told it would be re-enabled soon; nine months later with no progress does not equal "soon".

These ladies are not begging and pleading. They are merely checking up on the stalled progress of something that was supposed to happen "soon". Many of us have subscriptions that may be coming due soon, and we might not want to waste subscription time waiting on the issue to be resolved; we might want to pay for a new subscription only after the feature has been re-enabled.

Hopefully we hear back about it - whether it is coming back or not - sooner rather than "soon".

Thank you! We are customers and this is not good customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I hear you and I get that obviously. My point is that continually asking and not getting a response to me, IS a response. They for whatever reason are not acknowledging these questions. I would not continue to ask and would base my decision on whether to pay for another year here based on that alone.

Twix

I hear you and I get that obviously. My point is that continually asking and not getting a response to me, IS a response. They for whatever reason are not acknowledging these questions. I would not continue to ask and would base my decision on whether to pay for another year here based on that alone.

If you are satisfied with a non-answer being a response, that's fine. Others are not. I think we can agree to disagree on this and let each person decide for herself how she'd like to pursue this... After all, we can't really tell each other what to do with and how to handle our money, right? :)

Je Ne Sais Quoi

If you are satisfied with a non-answer being a response, that's fine. Others are not. I think we can agree to disagree on this and let each person decide for herself how she'd like to pursue this... After all, we can't really tell each other what to do with and how to handle our money, right? :)

Yes Ms Twix. I wasn't trying to argue or tell ya how to handle your monies. Just giving my humble opinion. Sometimes my stance is bossy but I don't mean any harm. :lol:

I will have that functionality enabled soon ladies. I need to test it first since it is increasing the load on the database.
This was the only answer we got back in the end of 2010.
Maybe the site can't handle it because there are too many ads now, that would be my guess. Or it would distract from the ads and the advertisers would be less inclines to advertise... We need those ads on the side there :look:.