Request Can we have blogs on the right panel again?

Twix

Seconding this. I haven't been back in awhile, mostly because I don't see interesting things (i.e. people's blogs) at a glance anymore.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I was thinking about this yesterday! I don't know what is/isn't possible with the updates, but let's hope this one is a possibility. :)

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
^^Girl, I'm tryin' to help my sistas out! When ladies post pics of how they're APL, BSL, etc. and then you click and see scraggly ends, they need to understand that that's not impressive! :lol:

jupitermoon

It would be nice if Nikos added our previous Thanks to our current (I know, I know...) and allowed us to customize our profiles. Things are almost the way they used to be.

I miss the blogs on the side too.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
I will have that functionality enabled soon ladies. I need to test it first since it is increasing the load on the database.

phynestone

Nikos, please........can we have the blogs on the right side of the panel again? Soon? My wonderful blog is going unread because folks can't see it or don't remember to click on the 'blogs' tab. Thanks!

Twix

I haven't been back that much frequently since. Blogs is the application I frequently used on here, and I don't like that I'm missing other people's blogs and others are missing mine. Had I known this would occur, I might not have renewed. With that and search being ominously obscure, I've found little use for the site... Sad, really.

Angelicus

Nikos, just wanted to say thank you for everything that you do. Can't wait to see the blogs on the side. I just wrote one that was full of island juice!

SimpleKomplexity

I also miss the blogs on the right panel. It seems like I have't blogged in FOREVER because of this! Can we please have it back *puppy dog eyes*

Mandy4610

Any updates? I have missed so many blog entries from other because I can't see them and I haven posted because no one will respond because they can't see them, please Nikos, Please.

kbragg

Nikos.....

"I'm down on my knees, begging you please...bring it baaaaaaaaaaack......baby bring in back!"

:lol:

Angelicus

I know this is crazy but I had a dream that the blogs were back. Be patient, everyone-- it's coming.

I was thinking about this the other day. I wanted to blog but made a thread instead which I deleted because it felt too private whereas it would've felt more appropriate in a blog setting. Please make blogs visible again!!