Can we talk about spiritual warfare?

Successfulmiss

I am not talking about hooky spooky stuff.:lol: I am talking about clear and concise strategies we can use as believers or even references from the Bible including books that can help us in an area we can receive victory for our families, friends, loved ones & coworkers:yep:. I thought about this this morning after watching a show on GOD tv when the minister said he thought he knew what spiritual warfare was until he had a young lady come to his alter that was involved in every evil sort of worship(I don't want to get into too many details, as we may have new believers/nonbelievers here that do not completely understand deliverance ministry & I want to make it practical for all. PM me if you want full on details). In any event, let's discuss including testimonies if you would like:yep:! Mark 3:16

MrsHaseeb

I read it. Just haven't had time to respond. Its difficult to type things that require scripture references because I visit the site on my phone. I will say this.... When you begin getting into spiritual warfare and praying warfare prayers, be prepared. You'll become soooooo aware of the spirit realm. You'll begin to feel it, sense it. Most of all, the devil will try to scare you out of that arena. Seek the Holy Ghost and more of the Holy Ghost before engaging in spiritual warfare.

PinkPebbles

I am not talking about hooky spooky stuff.:lol: I am talking about clear and concise strategies we can use as believers or even references from the Bible including books that can help us in an area we can receive victory for our families, friends, loved ones & coworkers:yep:. I thought about this this morning after watching a show on GOD tv when the minister said he thought he knew what spiritual warfare was until he had a young lady come to his alter that was involved in every evil sort of worship(I don't want to get into too many details, as we may have new believers/nonbelievers here that do not completely understand deliverance ministry & I want to make it practical for all. PM me if you want full on details). In any event, let's discuss including testimonies if you would like:yep:! Mark 3:16

The best strategy is to pray the word of God over the situation. When Jesus confronted the devil He said "It is written....." Jesus referenced the scripture b/c God's word is powerful and sharper than any two-edge sword.

When I'm under attack or God reveals something to me I immediatetly pray the word of God over it and I see results.

I also keep in mind that we do not wrestle against flesh and blood but principalities and wickedness in the spiritual realm. The only thing that can beat that is the word of God and your faith in God.

Laela has a thread on spiritual warfare that is awesome and explains what goes on in the spritual realm.

Iwanthealthyhair67

The best strategy is to pray the word of God over the situation. When Jesus confronted the devil He said "It is written....." Jesus referenced the scripture b/c God's word is powerful and sharper than any two-edge sword.

When I'm under attack or God reveals something to me I immediatetly pray the word of God over it and I see results.

I also keep in mind that we do not wrestle against flesh and blood but principalities and wickedness in the spiritual realm. The only thing that can beat that is the word of God and your faith in God.

Laela has a thread on spiritual warfare that is awesome and explains what goes on in the spritual realm.

I like what you said; Jesus said it is written, he knew the word because he is/was the word...it's important that know the word, so that we can be effect in our spiritual lives.

and my favourite bible quotes for we 'wrestle' not against flesh and blood...prayer and fasting is also key to spiritual warfare.

I remember that thread will go and re-read.