can you name this gospel song?

bellezanegra826

I heard this song on the radio and I would really like to know the name of this song and/or the artist who sings it. The song for the most part has a different set of lyrics but at the end of the song the tempo changes and these are the lyrics that I can remember: you are welcome in this place because we love you and we adore you...everything wrong in me get it out right now, burn it out right now. I know that wasn't too helpful but do any of you have any idea who sings that song?

PaperClip

bellezanegra826 said:
I heard this song on the radio and I would really like to know the name of this song and/or the artist who sings it. The song for the most part has a different set of lyrics but at the end of the song the tempo changes and these are the lyrics that I can remember: you are welcome in this place because we love you and we adore you...everything wrong in me get it out right now, burn it out right now. I know that wasn't too helpful but do any of you have any idea who sings that song?

Is it a soloist? A choir? Slow music? Fast music?

bellezanegra826

ok the song started out fast and i think, but i'm not sure, that the song was a choir song but this ending was a solo sung my a man

lovelymissyoli

Fred Hammond sings this song. Let find out what the exact title of it is though. The part you mentioned is just him singing on a break, so if you try to search for the lyrics of the song, I highly doubt you'll find it.

ETA: The song is entitled: Glory to Glory to Glory [LIVE] (it's the song that is 7 minutes long) on the Pages of Life: Chapters I & II cd. I had to hum it a few times before I could figure it out.

As you said, the words you listed are towards the end.

HTH. ;)

Last edited: