Can you post pics without a digital camera?

Eyvonne7131

I am so ready to post pic however I do not have a digital camera...someone told me that you do not need one, that most film development places will give you something that you can post on the net? I do have a scanner. Can anyone please advise or point me to some previous post?
/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Thanks!

H

HoneyRockette

If you have a scanner you can take a polaroid and scan it. Then you can make a photo page and upload the picture from your hard drive to the page. Even if you don't have a scanner, some photo places do. You can get a photo disc as well and do the same thing. You can also opt to receive your pictures in your e-mail or on a web page. Kodak and Yahoo as well as many other companies offer this service. That way your pics are already on the web. I used to do that before I bought my digital camera and scanner. As long as it is on your hard drive you can put it on the web. I am far from being an expert at doing this though. I just learned myself a few weeks ago. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

Good news: you don't need to have a digital camera to post pics.:) You can take pics with a regular camera, scan them, save them on your computer or diskette, then upload them to any one of several sites that handle pics. After that you can easily provide a link to them in this forum.

Tonya

Or it can be easier then that when you go to get your actual pictures developed request to have them on a disk or cd.....you cna then save them to your computer or upload them to a site and post your link...That is what I do. /images/graemlins/grin.gif