Cancelling subscription by accident?

yokoyokogirl

I changed my paypal info (home address and credit card info) and then I got an email saying that my LHCF subscription was canceled. I just renewed maybe about 2 wks ago, so is it still valid? Also how can I link back a reoccuring yearly subscription? Sorry if these are dumb questions but paypal's site didn't really explain it and I didn't find the info in my search here.

Thanks in advance!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
If you are posting, then yes it is still valid! :lol: If you renewed 2 weeks ago, you are good at least for the next 50 weeks. I don't know if it will automatically renew itself, but you can easily take care of that. If you notice in 50 weeks that your subscription does not auto-renew, then you can manually pay again and that should auto-renew it for you. But I am really thinking that the email you got was in error. I really believe that your subscription will continue to auto-renew even though you've changed your information. I could only seeing it get canceled if you closed your paypal account completely.

If you want further information or still aren't sure or are looking for a definitive answer, click on the "contact us" link and submit a ticket with your issue.

kami11213

I have a similar issue, I took my credit card off my account b/c of fraudalent charges. When I took the card off I recieved a notification saying my subscription was cancelled. I am not set to renew until Nov. of this year, can I just add a new card at that point to renew for a year?

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
its still valid. i did the same thing soon after i subscribed by changing my credit card info and i was so scared i immediately emailed a mod. :lol: your full subscription is still paid, i just think it won't automatically renew.