Can't access "My Home"

Dare~to~Dream

Can\'t access \"My Home\"

I can't access "My Home"...the forum always goes down right after I try to access it. Is it because I cleared all of my temporary internet files and cookies?

Carlie

Re: Can\'t access \"My Home\"

I'm having the same prob. I don't think it's because of anything you did.

Nonie

[ QUOTE ]
Lanelle said:
I can't access "My Home"...the forum always goes down right after I try to access it. Is it because I cleared all of my temporary internet files and cookies?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you clear Internet Files, you should still be able to access your Home and all other forums without a problem, and your PC might work faster. If you clear cookies, you delete the records of your stored passwords, so YES you will not be able to access your Home or any of the "members only" forums until you log back on.

deedabug

im having login problems too today...i deleted cookies and history...and i had to use a temp. password earlier...and when i signed in with my original one later...it showed i was signed in but said i wasn't...juss so this is noted...and i still can't get to ''my home''

Nonie

Deedabug, drop Nikos an email/PM. Did you expire cookies using this forum's link or did you go to Internet Explorer's Tools, Internet Options, Delete Cookies and Delete Files? Sometimes that works better than Expire Cookies on here for me. Sometimes I have to go further and right-click C Drive (under My Computer), go to Properties and do a Disk Cleanup. It takes a while (longer if it's ages since it was done) to calculate the space that will be freed when those files are deleted. That method deletes more useless files/cookies than the IE Delete Files button. If all fails, send an SOS to Nikos.