Can't access my own profile

NubianPrize

I've already signed in & am remembered by the computer but can't access my own profile.It says I don't have permission to access that page. I was just on it last night. I tried to get on the troubleshoot page but it said "invalid username & password" . What is the matter here?? I there anything I can do about this?

JaszyFaye

I've already signed in & am remembered by the computer but can't access my own profile.It says I don't have permission to access that page. I was just on it last night. I tried to get on the troubleshoot page but it said "invalid username & password" . What is the matter here?? I there anything I can do about this?

I'm having the same problem, I also can't make new post. I submitted a ticket by going to site support and filling out a little form.

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
read Nikos update thread at the top of the forums. he's gonna fix it eventually. all these changes are scary lol. ♥

Solitude

Yeah, Nikos just put up an update. I couldn't post for several hours, but apparently I wasn't the only one. I guess it takes a lot to send alllll of the info from the old forum to the new one. The good thing is that I finished a take home quiz while waiting for my posting privileges to return!!! lol

Bnster

OP I saw your posting and just checked to see if I was affected too. I am. Thanks for posting and I submitted a ticket as well.

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
you guys don't have to submit tickets. he has only disable profile views temporarily its in the notice on top of every forum. ♥

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Having the same issue-- I am in shock I can post this

ellebelle88

When it first started happening yesterday, I freaked out. I really thought I was the only person this was happening to.