Can't Access My Profile

naturalpride

Hi Ladies are any of you not able to access your profile or other memebers profile?

Everytime I try to acces my profile this message comes up....:wallbash:

naturalpride, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I don't know why I need permission to access my profile.

constance

I received the same message today when I attempted to click on an image link in a thread. Seems like it is systemic and may have something to do with the recently upgraded/changed format (& will probably be resolved shortly).

DivaD04

Nikos basically says no one can at the moment. He's still working on this site but we can chat, post, and what not while he's working.

finickyone

I am having the same problem. I put in a trouble ticket last night because I also couldn't post or view some of the other forums.

mg1979

I have been having this problem too, but yesterday I couldn't even post when I was logged in. Gave me the same message.

mg1979

Just saw the announcement at the top of the page about Forum Permissions from Nikos. It says:

Forum permissions
Ladies,

Tonight I saw two things for the first time:

1. Our chat having more than 100 people online, all talking at the same time, all making sense of the mayhem
2. Nobody able to post to the forum (or access forums)

After a lot of troubleshooting, I found out that there was a corruption in the permissions matrix. This did not allow your secondary group (which is the subscriber one) to overwrite the permissions of your primary group (registered member).

So even though one of your groups was saying yeah you can post, the other one was saying no and the latter was winning.

I have disabled access to your profiles and a few other areas for the time being. This will be enabled in due course. I need to work on a couple more outstanding issues with the vendor of the software but for the moment you can all post as normal.

Thank you all for your understanding and help.