Can't get into the forums tonight!!

melodee

Okay, so I thought that since I haven't been posting much y'all kicked me out!:lol:

I'm dying to post about a new product I've tried. Haven't chatted about products in a looong while ( I also wanna gripe about my hair).

How's you hair doing ladies??? Healthy? Shiny? or Dry?

melodee

If you guys have anything you reaaally need to post, come to the new thread in this forum. Post your pressing issues so you don't go into TOTAL withdrawl.

Man, I stay away for a month an look what happens the minute I wanna come in an chat awhile.:perplexed

sareca

Ok, I'm beginning to take this personally. People are still starting new threads so obviously it's not down for everyone. Did I do something wrong? :cry:

Allandra

sareca said:
Ok, I'm beginning to take this personally. People are still starting new threads so obviously it's not down for everyone. Did I do something wrong? :cry:
Have you tried clicking on 'Today's Posts' that's located in the bar on the left side of the screen? Check that out.

It's NOTHING you've done wrong or anyone else.

deltagyrl

I'm a newbie and I can't get into the hair tips forums..... I am learning alot from dontspeakdefeats journal. I'm inspired!

blessed

I never realized how much I come to this site unitl it goes down. I hope it gets up and running soon.:cry:

sareca

Allandra said:
Have you tried clicking on 'Today's Posts' that's located in the bar on the left side of the screen? Check that out.

It's NOTHING you've done wrong or anyone else.

I'll try that. :babyb:

so1913

Kiwi said:
*Long winded sigh*

DAY 3 :fan:

I think it's time we hold a candle light vigil:whyme:

Hahahah....awww, we'll just have to have a big celebration when it gets back up and running (positive thinking ladies, positive thinking :-D)

Sistaslick

*sings rocking back and forth*

Oh . . .We shall over-commmmmme, we shall overcome, some-dayyyyyy

Kum-bay-yahhhhh . . .my Lord, Kum-bay-yahhhhhhhh......

ohhhh I've had some good days...I've had some hills to climb:cry3: