Can't get into the forums tonight!!

mermaid

*pant pant*
WHAT THE HECK!!!
NO forums!
Others can get in except us!!!
My dishwasher is done and if this flippin' board doesn't get working I may have to unload it!!!!
*pant pant*
I'm freaking out maaaannn!
Umm, yeah. An explaination or ACKNOWLEDGMENT would be nice....

czyfaith77

mermaid said:
I can only get into this one but the Hair, OT, Skin, Health, ET I can't access!! I keep getting this message" Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /includes/class_core.php on line 404

There seems to have been a problem with the Long Hair Care Forums database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience."
Refresh doesn't do anything (and apologize is spelled wrong, lol!).

I know others are accessing because I can get into the index and see some of the forums moving with new posts!!
What's up tonight???

Ditto and I still can't get on and I haven't been on in a few days so I am really wanting to catch up :)

so1913

mermaid said:
I can only get into this one but the Hair, OT, Skin, Health, ET I can't access!! I keep getting this message" Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /includes/class_core.php on line 404

There seems to have been a problem with the Long Hair Care Forums database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience."
Refresh doesn't do anything (and apologize is spelled wrong, lol!).

I know others are accessing because I can get into the index and see some of the forums moving with new posts!!
What's up tonight???

Same here :-( I can see other people are getting in because the menu shows the most recent post...I've been locked out all day.

PoisedNPolished

Awwww mannnnn I am locked out too! I guess I will have to postpone that inch of hair I planned on growing this week:grin: Just kidding ladies that would never happen!

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
yeah...for real..fix it so I can browse hair tips and post qs and observations! I'mma go take a nap.....it betta be up and running when I get back!

Hair Peace

PittGirl06 said:
yeah...for real..fix it so I can browse hair tips and post qs and observations! I'mma go take a nap.....it betta be up and running when I get back!

Me too! I haven't been able to get on since last night either.
:sleeping: See you when I wake up...hopefully in the hair forum!

devin

i am not able to get in either. but it seems like it's been quite a while since LHCF has worked properly.:(

kreeme

Awwwww maaaaaaaannnnn!!!! It's 10:00 at night. I just knew things were up and running. :swearing: My girlfriend called me about an hour ago to find out if I had tried logging on again. I told her it HAD to be up by now. Dang...I guess I'll take my behind to bed and try again tomorrow when I get to work. Jeeze!!! Is this what it feels like to be on crack?! :wallbash:

mermaid

well, since we can't even get acknowledged here and get some kind of answer...
Anyone watch AI tonight? Did ya'll see that BIIIG gal singing "Baby Got Back" and slapping her butt??, lol!! I about spit my chips out when they showed that mess!!!!!

RainbowCurls

so1913 said:
Same here :-( I can see other people are getting in because the menu shows the most recent post...I've been locked out all day.

I think the only way people are getting in is via their subscribed threads and "today's posts". Oh and guessing thread numbers... hmm...

neeki

mermaid said:
well, since we can't even get acknowledged here and get some kind of answer...
Anyone watch AI tonight? Did ya'll see that BIIIG gal singing "Baby Got Back" and slapping her butt??, lol!! I about spit my chips out when they showed that mess!!!!!

I'm surprised no one has acknowledged the problem, or even say they're working on it.

I missed most of AI, but I saw the psychic from last year come back as her sister's manager and the Jay Leno look-a-like.

czyfaith77

Administrators/Moderators could you all please help us. This is the second or third day without being able to get into various boards. Your assistance in returning access to the boards in a timely fashion would be greatly appreciated.

*Frisky*

Does anyone know if they are doing some type of maintenance or if it is some serious technical difficulty issue?