Can't get into the forums tonight!!

SparklingFlame

czyfaith77 said:
Administrators/Moderators could you all please help us. This is the second or third day without being able to get into various boards. Your assistance in returning access to the boards in a timely fashion would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah...what she just said.

Allandra

czyfaith77 said:
Administrators/Moderators could you all please help us. This is the second or third day without being able to get into various boards. Your assistance in returning access to the boards in a timely fashion would be greatly appreciated.
Nikos has been informed of the problem with the LHCF.

Take care, and have a blessed day. :)

Allandra

mikki727 said:
2 days & we haven't even got a response from the mods......WTF
WTF? Well, sorry hun. I do work a full time job. However, Nikos does know about the problem. Take care, and be blessed! :)

Try this, it’s worked for me:

On the left side of the main board, under MENU click on “FORUMS”

Scroll down and click on “Long Hair Care Forum’s Discussion Boards”

Click on “Search this forum”

Now enter in a key word or words and this will bring up threads to read.

NOTE: simply entering in HAIR will cause an error msg. to come up. Try a specific product name, styling option or other descriptive word.

Hope this helps at least some of you!!!

mermaid

I actually got into OT the normal way- not the back door- earlier today, but that was the only one.
I'm gonna try again and see if there's been progress..

mermaid

Okay, so NOW I can get on the skin/beauty forum, still no others.
Sooo, it's a forum a day, I guess!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I'm losing it. I can access the site partially. I got a PM and was able to read it.:mad: You can't do this to us! First we lose our journals, now we can access the site?! I'm going mad I tell ya! MAAAAADDD!!!!!!!!!:wallbash::violin::spank:.....Okay, I'm feeling better now!:lol:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Allandra said:
Nikos has been informed of the problem with the LHCF.

Take care, and have a blessed day. :)

Forgive us, Allandra, but you can't blame us for craving LHCF!:lol: We'll try to be patient until the site is up.

Nenah

How long is this going to last and why are the Mod's not in here yet???

Never mind just was able to read the post above mine

remnant

MissCapricornCutie said:

NOTE: simply entering in HAIR will cause an error msg. to come up. Try a specific product name, styling option or other descriptive word.

It's helped me so much, thank you!
I will add one thing that helps me: In the "Search this forum" I wrote "today" and I had all the threads of all the forums (hair tips included)

kreeme said:
Dang...I thought it was just me! I guess that's a sign for me to get my behind back to work. I got a ton of work on my desk to do and I'm sitting up here trying to grow my hair on company time.:lachen:[/quote

i know what u mean!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Isis

soun said:
MissCapricornCutie said:

It's helped me so much, thank you!
I will add one thing that helps me: In the "Search this forum" I wrote "today" and I had all the threads of all the forums (hair tips included)

Thank you! This worked for me just now, including typing in "today"!:)

JOI

I can't get into all the forums either lol only off topic, skin care and health I can get into besides this one, I thought I was banned or something even though I didn't do anything lol, glad it's not just me.

Isis

I just clicked on the Advanced Search, entered "today" for the search item and clicked on the forum I wanted. That brings up everything in that forum.

juicy555

I can only get into the financial and I have a burning toddler hair question that requires a new post. ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :ohwell: