Question CAN'T UPLOAD PICS FROM IPHONE APP.

Mandy4610

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Since yesterday everytime I try to upload a pic from my phone using the Iphone app, its say "mobile upload failed". What gives?

Mandy4610

I'm having the same issue on the android app :/

HAIRapy, it's so frustrating that there doesn't seem to be some type if support around this issue. Mobile uploads motivate me to participate more in certain threads because the convenience.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using LHCF

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
HAIRapy, it's so frustrating that there doesn't seem to be some type if support around this issue. Mobile uploads motivate me to participate more in certain threads because the convenience.

Exactly. I've started a thread about this same issue and haven't gotten a response yet from admin. I miss being able to post pics. :(

Pharmgirl247

Hi everyone,
I new to the forum and I want to know is there any other way to post pictures? I have pics in my iPhone and pics in my email.

Mandy4610

Hi everyone,
I new to the forum and I want to know is there any other way to post pictures? I have pics in my iPhone and pics in my email.

Pharmgirl247, the only other way I know to do it is using photobucket. I think there are other ways, but photobucket is the one i use if not doing mobile uploads.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
The way I've been doing it i'd it upload the pic to my fotki and then copy and paste the pic within the thread.