Capilong????

H

HoneyRockette

Bump!

London, we are looking in your direction. I don't think anyone else in the Capilong Club made it over to the new board.

LondonDiva

Re: Bump!

Guy's,

you know what I gave up on that stuff.

Sad but true I know. You were counting on me to come back with something postive, but I saw nothing for the 3 weeks that I was using it. I've got my growth from the liquid aminos and vitamins and I doubt that none of it contributed to the Capilong at all.

I'm back to the WGO on my scalp. My scalp like the oil so I'm switching between that and Hollywood beauty sulfer scalp treatment at the moment (which I prefer over sulfer8)

diamoness

Re: Bump!

hey, don't forget about me. I am sticking with it. Today makes the end of the fifth week of use, and end of the first week using phase 2. I just got my natural island relaxer yesterday, so hopefully by the end of next week I will have results to post. I am keeping the faith!!!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif <font color="purple"> </font color>

Ennyaa

Capilong Results

Hi Diamoness... Wondering if you had any results to post yet. I tried to order this stuff and the website order form seems to be down... maybe that's a sign? /images/graemlins/crazy.gif