Carol's Daughter products in Houston

Nina_S

Last night I went over to Uncle Funky's Daughter for a hair consultation & to my surprise, Tonya (the owner & stylist) carries a lot of Carol's Daughters products.

Uncle Funky's Daughter
2428 Times Blvd. (Rice Village)
Houston, TX 77005
Phone: 713-528-0888
E-mail: [email protected]

SALON/STYLIST PROFILE
We got the funk. The whole funk. And nothin’ but the funk. Uncle Funky’s Daughter is the place to find clothing by the hottest upcoming designers, fabulous jewelry and the baddest motha'...shut yo mouth natural hair styling in town.

Phoenix

Thanks for the info. Off topic- I complimented a friend of mine on her hair and asked her where she got it done. She said Uncle Funky's daughter. I was like...oh, I didn't know that his daughter did hair, what is the name of the shop? She responded...Uncle Funky's Daughter. I was like...no, WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SHOP? After going back & forth for like 5 minutes I finally realized that at name of the shop was Uncle Funky's Daughter...yeah, I'm dense.

devin

oh that is cool! i live in Houston, about 5 mins from Rice Village. What type of styles do they do at their shop? Are they really good at styling and keeping hair healthy?

yokourt

Hey Devin, since you a five minutes from Rice Village you should go to the Vitamin Shoppe. I spent some change in there and got some great deals on their 75% off shelf, so good I went to the one off of Hillcroft too. Aubrey's, oils Reiva's, Jason, Biotin, garlic, my hair shake, oils, ect. I can't say I left you much though... :lachen: