CAYENNE PEPPER 60 DAY CHALLENGE

KAT25

Anyone want to put the cayenne pepper to the test to see if it does help with growth you may use the pepper any way you want mixed however you like just post how you will mix it and take a before pic. I think we could do a mini-update in 30 days there won't be a stipulation on how many days you must use it during the week but I am sure the more you use it the more growth you will see.

Yah!!!! Well Ladies we are ready to get to "growing" while chillen in the pool relaxing

KAT25
WHEEZY 87
MID BACK CRISIS
ALL_ME
CLOUD 06
GEMINI350Z
HALIMAH "chillen in the pool with the flower in her hair"
FNGGRANT
4MIA
KIMBERLY
KWEENAMEENA
LADYLIBRA "chillen on the far right side of the pool in rollers"
MOTHERX2ESQ "going under water for that extra hair moisture"
DUCHESSE
SONGBIRDB
UMMYAZ
SUNSHINE BABY
REYNA21
DIVAD04
BLSN27
DRASGRL
ASTHECURLZTURNS
DUBOIS007
MONIELUV

I WILL PUT THAT THE CHALLENGE STARTS ON MONDAY TO GIVE EVERYONE TIME TO GET THERE MIX TOGETHER BUT YOU CAN PUT YOUR OWN CLOCK FOR YOUR TIME WHEN YOU START ON YOUR SIGNATURE AND WE ARE GOING TO SET IT FOR 30 DAYS FIRST SINCE THAT WILL BE OUR FIRST CHECK IN.. i am so happy, starting my first challenge "yah me" :clap:

My first mixture will be: cayenne pepper, MN, coconut oil, castor oil, evoo, aloe vera gel.

:hottub:

Last edited:

MidBackCrisis

Anyone want to put the cayenne pepper to the test to see if it does help with growth you may use the pepper any way you want mixed however you like just post how you will mix it and take a before pic. I think we could do a mini-update in 30 days there won't be a stipulation on how many days you must use it during the week but I am sure the more you use it the more growth you will see.

WHO's DOWN???

I am

I will post my mixture and before pic tomorrow

:hottub:

Hey Ms Kat! Im in! *joining the smilies in the pool*

All_Me

I'm down! My last picture is signature pic. I'm getting a perm tomorrow after a long 10 week stretch! :grin: I will post another pic then!

Cloud06

I just mixed mine today. Count me in!

Recipe: 4 oz olive oil,
1-2tsp rep pepper(cayenne)

Mission: Apply to dry scalp every night before a wash day along with MN, wash every three days.

Halimah

Count me in too..oo:hottub:
can I be the one w/the flower lol...........no really I called it first.

LongHairDreams

No its not...sorry!

I found liquid cayenne at my local health food store, so I will probably do that.

Are there any other ingredients in the liquid form? Is it water and vegetable glycerin?
-----
I wouldn't mind joining this challenge. It would give me a break from using my MN mixture. I usually take a 2 week break,

Last edited:

4mia

count me in too, i just had to chop off my hair. ill be trying it as a night before prepoo

Kimberly

I would like to try this as an overnight pre-poo but I've also started using the Gro-Aut products so I won't know how much growth is attributed to the cayenne pepper mix and how much is due to the Gro-Aut. I like that this is supper cheap and I already have lots of oils and a thingy of cayenne pepper...

I'll join the pool...probably the BALD smiley in the back that no one is talking to...

I poo tonight or tomorrow and will post a before pic then. It's about the only time my hair isn't bunned up. But I'm already like 4 weeks post and I'm doing my next relaxer in about 3 weeks.

kweenameena

I'm in...do you have to rinse it out? I'm back to washing my hair once a week. But I don't want to only use it once a week.

ladylibra

i'll join... just gotta get some cayenne pepper today...

i guess i'm the smiley chillin on the far right... wth is on her head though? a cap? rollers? :lachen:

motherx2esq

I've been looking for Cayenne pepper for the longest. I cannot find any. I'm in as soon as I find the darn pepper! Oh I'm the smilie that keeps going under water! lol

LongHairDreams

I've been looking for Cayenne pepper for the longest. I cannot find any. I'm in as soon as I find the darn pepper! Oh I'm the smilie that keeps going under water! lol

its at the grocery store in the spice isle unless you get the liquid at the health food store.

motherx2esq

its at the grocery store in the spice isle unless you get the liquid at the health food store.

My daughter and I spent an hour in Walmart looking for cayenne in the spice isle and nothing! Kroger the same thing! I need to go to a health food store!

Duchesse

I have super strength cayenne pepper that I got from a health food store.

Are you all leaving this mixture on your scalp for days, or are you washing it out the next day? I would like to try this, it makes sense as far as circulation goes, and I discovered a spot on my scalp that makes me wanna cry, it's so thin.

those with high blood pressure should use precaution

KAT25

I'm in...do you have to rinse it out? I'm back to washing my hair once a week. But I don't want to only use it once a week.

You can try leaving it on but it might burn but I don't know I am thinking about adding Aloe Vera Gel to my mixture my first batch and if I am not seeing growth from it then I might just drop the aloe vera for the second batch at the half way point.

AsTheCurlzTurns

I would love to join this challenge but I'm unsure about this red pepper stuff?:perplexed This my first time seeing this thread, but can someone throw up a pic or direct me somewhere online so I know what to look for? TIA!

ummyaz

:yep:Iam in one thing i should tell you if you wear a baggie at night or the day your scalp does get little hot :burning:sooo please just use a little ,a little goes a long way the dampness in the bag turns it on.

my mix has; (carriers ):cocanut oil, emu oil,almond, avocado oil (essential oils) :rosemary,fresh thyme,juniper oil,neroli, and a splash of mustard oil just alittle:lick:

LadyBlu

I'm not officially joining the challenge, but I typically add a little cayenne pepper to my conditioner when I DC every week. I am currently using a MN to try to grow my edges back. I'm thinking of sprinkling some cayenne pepper in that to get those stubborn pores to open up and stimulate my follicles. Hmmmmm...

Reinventing21

Spreading my wings
I'm in! The OP was so reading my mind as I just bought some cayenne pepper last weeks for the sole purpose of making a cayenne oil to give the short part of my hair a boost. My mix is cayenne mixed with grapeseed oil.

I thought I read awhile back that the cayenne pepper has to sit in the oil awhile to reach its maximum potency AFTER it's been warmed---something like that. I don't remember the thread...if anybody knows...do tell!