Cayenne Pepper and Olive Oil (Alternative)

Tru_Mind

LHCF member Teva found this and wanted to share this. She said that alot of people used it on another board and saw results.

It's called Hair Rush. It has Cayenne and other hair going ingredients in it. Check it out!

This is for those of you that really don't want to mix the Cayenne Pepper and Olive Oil.

VAIS4LUVAZ

I'm taking Nature's Way Hair & Skin with MSN & Glucosamine. Cayenne Pepper is one of the ingredients in it.

dreemssold

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
Oooooo! It sounds so tingly! /images/graemlins/love.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was JUST thinking that /images/graemlins/laugh.gif!

Tene

I seen this product a week or so ago online. I wanna buy some soon to use with surge and my hairever 11 tonic.

Tru_Mind

[ QUOTE ]
Tene said:
I seen this product a week or so ago online. I wanna buy some soon to use with surge and my hairever 11 tonic.

[/ QUOTE ]
<u>Suggested Use:</u> Shake well. After shampoo, sprinkle and massage into scalp, before brushing hair. Let Hair Rush stay on the scalp all day.

http://www.iherb.com/hairrush.html

lovelymissyoli

I just tried the Cayenne Pepper &amp; Olive Oil mix...it tingled so much!! I might give this stuff a try, it has a lot of interesting ingrediants.

ClassicChic

While I was in Whole foods, I saw a liquid form of cayenne pepper. I wonder could this be mixed with olive oil and work just as well?

Tru_Mind

Cherokee said:
While I was in Whole foods, I saw a liquid form of cayenne pepper. I wonder could this be mixed with olive oil and work just as well?
Probably so Cherokee! Try it and let me know how it works out!