CAYENNE PEPPER RESULTS/TRIALS

luckymonkey1307

I tried the cayenne pepper thing, i mixed the pepper and some olive oil and shook it up, put it on my scalp, massaged it, and then sat under a plastic cap for about an hour and a half. I didn't feel any tingles or anything, is that supposed to happen? I used the cayenne pepper that was already ground up in one of the seasoning jars.

Has anybody had good reactions? Bad reactions? None at all? is this really working, or am i/we just doing it wrong?

metro_qt

Oooo, I tried that and felt tingles alright.
I did it last year, for about a week, and yes, my scalp was very hot...
and then it would drip down and burn my eyes, and all sorts of other badness.
Not to mention i had cayenne in my hair for days...

Nope. it's very messy, I won't be using it again..
But what I did was make a cayenne and olive oil paste and rub it into my scalp.

Good luck!

luckymonkey1307

hmm...what kind of pepper did u use? maybe im using the wrong kind....did yours look like a seasoning (was it already ground up?")

metro_qt

mine was straight seasoning style... i bought it in a plastic package from the grocery store. I just added olive oil to it gradually to make it pasty.

Bees

I used the cayenne that was in a capsule and mixed it with jojoba, rosemary, sage and lavender...with jojoba being more than half the solution. I got a 4oz bottle from the health food store and filled it. When I didn't feel like opening the capsule and trying to pour it into the small bottle I would use cayenne oil. It's best you use natural herbs. I would only use a small amount and massage it into my scalp...a little goes along way...the key is to massage it into your scalp to stimulate blood flow. You don't have to over saturate your hair to do this. I would only use a few drops in the middle of my hair and while massaging it would be distributed thru the entire scalp. It does grow the hair but I got so lazy...I just stopped using it...the bottle has been in my cabinet about 3 years now and I look at it everyday...just too lazy to take the time to massage it into my scalp. It will burn you if it gets anywhere near your eyes ...so please be careful.