CCM--Why didn't y'all tell me about him?

Honeyhips

Lovely
CCM and Why didn't y'all tell me about him?

I LOVE

this cd. I downloaded a few of his songs last nite and I'm about to go out and buy the alubm today. He has the style of music that I love and was missing in a lot of CCM. I like that mello d'angelo, van hunt, maroon 5 and etc... type songs. My favorites songs are Everything, One nation, Superstar, My Joy, and I can make it. So why have y'all been holding out on me? :lol:

Who are some other great artist? I need to rebuild my music collection. It can be Hosana praise music (well what some folks call white praise music), Old school gospel, CCM, Rock, and etc...

I love Ron Kenoly, Vicki Yohe, and Jmoss Unto THee has been on repeat the past few days. I also love Israel Haughton, and Clint Brown. OK, my mind is blank, I can't think of anything else right now.

Last edited:

JuJuBoo

Child of THE King!
Smokie Norful is my boy.

Also Micah Stampley's a new commer in gospel, who's voice is SICK SICK SICK! I saw him live. That boy can SANG! He sings the song "Take My Life" which is really hot at Gospel radio right now. You can hear clips of his new album at www.emigospel.com. They have a feature on him at www.gospelflava.com too. His album drops Next Tuesday, can't wait!

stcsweet

I lean towards reggae music first. Some of my favorite Christian reggae artists are:
christafari
papa san
claudelle clarke

Others include:
nicole c mullin
yolanda adams
shirley caesar
vickie winans
jaci velasquez
deitrick haddon
donnie mcclurkin

Honeyhips

Lovely
Oh girl thank you!!! I'm going to have to get this too.

Ok ladies give me more!
JuJuBoo said:
Smokie Norful is my boy.

Also Micah Stampley's a new commer in gospel, who's voice is SICK SICK SICK! I saw him live. That boy can SANG! He sings the song "Take My Life" which is really hot at Gospel radio right now. You can hear clips of his new album at www.emigospel.com. They have a feature on him at www.gospelflava.com too. His album drops Next Tuesday, can't wait!

Honeyhips

Lovely
stcsweet said:
I lean towards reggae music first. Some of my favorite Christian reggae artists are:
christafari
papa san
claudelle clarke
I didn't even realize that was a genre. I know that is bad, so thanks!

Last edited:

honeisos

I just got Viki Yohe album ( i just want you) (white lady) but this girl has got some soul ! I love it !

JuJuBoo

Child of THE King!
mrsjones1 said:
Israel and New Breed...Another Level

WOOOOOO!! now Isreal's off the hook! :lol: I can't get enough of that album. One of my best friends just sang with him this past weekend in Chattanooga, TN. :yep:

Martha Munizzi is killin to---and Viki Yohe--I could have sworn they were both black before I saw pictures. :look: hehehehehe :p

Honeyhips

Lovely
OMG! I had know idea she was the person singing Glorious and some of my other favorites.:clapping:

I already see where my tax return is going.

oglorious1 said:
Martha Munizzi...

Last edited: