Cdc Vaccine Cover-up: Target Of African-american Boys

The earlier you start therapy the better ,birth to 5 years are crucial for brain/skills development ,although autism sometimes is diagnosed around 3 -4 years (sometimes what are deemed autistic traits might be developmental delays although there is a strong correlation between the two ,and some children do "grow out of it" . By all means that's NOT autism . ) Occupational therapy ,speech and language therapy are essential for autistic children ,they re often times visual therefore will learn by associating words with images ,if your relatives insist on teaching him things the "mainstream " way he won't learn much if anything at all (this depends on the severity of the autism ).
How old is your nephew ? Autism is very common nowadays ,and there are a lot of infrastructures that offer help ,by not accepting the child has a problem they only risk for him to be completely inept growing up . Developing social /communication skills is one of the biggest challenges he needs to start getting help asap.

Thank you for the reply.

My nephew is 22 months old. The grandparents have him in speech therapy. He attends twice a week for 30 minutes each session.

Most family members are hoping that nephew is simply experiencing developmental delays. That might be. Here's what I'm observing:
  • The only word he says is "no."
  • He engages in baby talk/babbling.
  • He says his ABCs from A to I, but he pronounces "gee" as "dee."
  • He does not respond to his name.
  • It is virtually impossible to startle him! He can be sitting in his high chair for 10 minutes, drinking juice and enjoying a phonics video. One can then come up quietly behind him and snap in his ear, and it's like no one has approached him at all. He's had hearing tests and they showed no hearing problems at all.
  • He makes eye contact only very sporadically.
I keep reading everywhere that "early intervention is everything. You must start now!" Start what?

I plan to attend the speech session with him this Monday and try to talk with the doctor alone without the grandparents overhearing (so they won't get upset and interject). I'm about to order the book "Ten Things Every Child with Autism Wishes You Knew."

Menina Preta

this thread…

…anyways, people are so focused on vaccines leading to an uptick in autism rates. Maybe we should examine the increasing age of first time fathers (that has been rumored to be linked to autism) or the incredible increase in antibiotics and manufactured food products we eat…I do think vaccines should be spread out, but to assume that measles or mumps or rubella or polio are benign childhood illnesses is foolhardy. Moreover, anti-vaxxers depend on herd immunity to remain protected. Look at what happened in California…a major outbreak of a disease that was virtually wiped out in the US.

Kindheart

Thank you for the reply.

My nephew is 22 months old. The grandparents have him in speech therapy. He attends twice a week for 30 minutes each session.

Most family members are hoping that nephew is simply experiencing developmental delays. That might be. Here's what I'm observing:
  • The only word he says is "no."
  • He engages in baby talk/babbling.
  • He says his ABCs from A to I, but he pronounces "gee" as "dee."
  • He does not respond to his name.
  • It is virtually impossible to startle him! He can be sitting in his high chair for 10 minutes, drinking juice and enjoying a phonics video. One can then come up quietly behind him and snap in his ear, and it's like no one has approached him at all. He's had hearing tests and they showed no hearing problems at all.
  • He makes eye contact only very sporadically.
I keep reading everywhere that "early intervention is everything. You must start now!" Start what?

I plan to attend the speech session with him this Monday and try to talk with the doctor alone without the grandparents overhearing (so they won't get upset and interject). I'm about to order the book "Ten Things Every Child with Autism Wishes You Knew."
How is he with noise or lights ? Does he seem overwhelmed by them ? Does he interact with other children ? Some of the things you said do sound like autism especially the part you mentioned of him not responding to stimulus /doesn't respond to his name/little eye contact. The fact he babbles and can say the alphabet is a great sign ,if he was completely mute it would be a 50/50 chance of wether he would talk in the future .
what I learned from a conference on autism is that oftentimes autism comes hand in hand with other diagnosis ,such as OCD ,ADHD ,language delays and often sleeping problems ,they usually have lower levels of melatonin in their bodies .

Menina Preta

I am not anti vaccine. If I had kids I would vaccinate them. I'm saying back when these vaccinations were not required all these things you cite were exceedingly rare. No one out of the thousands of kids in the three schools I attended died or had the type of lasting effects you mention. No one. There is a lot of fearmongering when it comes to these childhood diseases which were basically a rite of passage just a couple of decades ago.

Aren't you in your early thirties or late twenties? MMR was in widespread use back then. Chicken Pox and Hep B are newer vaccines that have been added to the infant/young child vaccination schedules. Is HPV on the vaccine schedule?

LeftRightRepeat

@mysblossom

I don't know what state you're in, but Georgia Dept of health has an early intervention program for birth to 3 years old ( http://dph.georgia.gov/Babies-Cant-Wait), a nd the school district does evaluation for (i think) 3 and up.

your state health dept or dept of education probably has similar programs You can start there and call around to see if you can get him evaluated (even if his doctor doesn't refer him)

How is he with noise or lights ? Does he seem overwhelmed by them ? Does he interact with other children ? Some of the things you said do sound like autism especially the part you mentioned of him not responding to stimulus /doesn't respond to his name/little eye contact. The fact he babbles and can say the alphabet is a great sign ,if he was completely mute it would be a 50/50 chance of wether he would talk in the future .
what I learned from a conference on autism is that oftentimes autism comes hand in hand with other diagnosis ,such as OCD ,ADHD ,language delays and often sleeping problems ,they usually have lower levels of melatonin in their bodies .

• LIGHTS: Light does not bother him. Sometimes he does stare up at the light.
  • NOISE: Noises of any kind do not seem to bother him.
  • SOCIALIZING WITH OTHER TODDLERS: A month or so ago he attended a birthday party with children around his age. He paid none of the other toddlers any mind! He just wanted to climb on the structures and check back in with me. The other toddlers did group activities, included exercises following instructions. One of the birthday party organizers noticed and brought out some jingle bells and bubbles for his entertainment. It was clear that he was not in the "same place" as the other toddlers.

@mysblossom

I don't know what state you're in, but Georgia Dept of health has an early intervention program for birth to 3 years old ( http://dph.georgia.gov/Babies-Cant-Wait), a nd the school district does evaluation for (i think) 3 and up.

your state health dept or dept of education probably has similar programs You can start there and call around to see if you can get him evaluated (even if his doctor doesn't refer him)

Thank you. We are in Texas.

LeftRightRepeat

Thank you. We are in Texas.
http://www.dars.state.tx.us/ecis/

http://www.dars.state.tx.us/ecis/referral.shtml

ECI encourages families not to take a "wait and see" approach to a child's development. A referral to ECI can be based on professional judgment or a family's concern. A medical diagnosis or a confirmed developmental delay is not needed to refer. As soon as a delay is suspected, children may be referred to ECI, even as early as birth.

To refer a child, from birth to three, call the DARS Inquiries Line at 1-800-628-5115 or send an email message to[email protected].

For the hearing impaired call, please use the relay option of your choice or dial 7-1-1 to connect with Relay Texas. To find an ECI program in your area, go to the ECI Program Search.

The DARS Inquiries Line staff provide callers with the name of a local program which works under the ECI umbrella. In addition to giving callers information about referrals and local ECI programs, operators also: provide general information about ECI; help families locate information about disabilities; provide referral information to early intervention programs in other states; and take publication orders.

Once a referral is made to an ECI program, the family is contacted by an ECI staff person to discuss the reasons for the referral. After gathering the initial information, a decision is made about whether to proceed with an interdisciplinary evaluation and assessment. The family is very involved and a key team member in the evaluation and assessment process. If the child is eligiblefor ECI services, the team develops an Individualized Family Services Plan (IFSP).

For children and young adults, ages three to 21, services are available through the local school district. A referral for assessment may be made. This may lead to individualized testing for children and young adults who may require specialized assistance and/or support. To begin this process, contact the director of special education at the local school district. The telephone number can be found in the white pages of the phone book or through the Texas Education Agency website.

http://www.dars.state.tx.us/ecis/

http://www.dars.state.tx.us/ecis/referral.shtml

ECI encourages families not to take a "wait and see" approach to a child's development. A referral to ECI can be based on professional judgment or a family's concern. A medical diagnosis or a confirmed developmental delay is not needed to refer. As soon as a delay is suspected, children may be referred to ECI, even as early as birth.

To refer a child, from birth to three, call the DARS Inquiries Line at 1-800-628-5115 or send an email message to[email protected].

For the hearing impaired call, please use the relay option of your choice or dial 7-1-1 to connect with Relay Texas. To find an ECI program in your area, go to the ECI Program Search.

The DARS Inquiries Line staff provide callers with the name of a local program which works under the ECI umbrella. In addition to giving callers information about referrals and local ECI programs, operators also: provide general information about ECI; help families locate information about disabilities; provide referral information to early intervention programs in other states; and take publication orders.

Once a referral is made to an ECI program, the family is contacted by an ECI staff person to discuss the reasons for the referral. After gathering the initial information, a decision is made about whether to proceed with an interdisciplinary evaluation and assessment. The family is very involved and a key team member in the evaluation and assessment process. If the child is eligiblefor ECI services, the team develops an Individualized Family Services Plan (IFSP).

For children and young adults, ages three to 21, services are available through the local school district. A referral for assessment may be made. This may lead to individualized testing for children and young adults who may require specialized assistance and/or support. To begin this process, contact the director of special education at the local school district. The telephone number can be found in the white pages of the phone book or through the Texas Education Agency website.

Many thanks, @LeftRightRepeat. These sites look more professional and established than the ones I was finding via Google.

Having this information will allow me to focus on taking actions versus being emotional.

I truly appreciate your taking the time to post all of the above.

ambergirl

Aren't you in your early thirties or late twenties? MMR was in widespread use back then. Chicken Pox and Hep B are newer vaccines that have been added to the infant/young child vaccination schedules. Is HPV on the vaccine schedule?

:lol: Oh no 40+ here. And we got very few vaccinations. Most of my vaccinations came when I started traveling.

DragonPearl

@tiffers file a law suit. I am only suggesting this to you because it is things I would do. What happened to your brother is not excusable.
The thing is that the government back in the 80s put a cap on how much money the vaccine companies can be sued so lawsuits are not scary enough to make them change their behavior and impact on their profits.

A few months ago, an advocacy group had a petition asking that the cap decision be reversed, but they got so few signatures they had to remove the petition. :(

DragonPearl

As for the information in the OP, y'all know my font here and how I feel about the vaccine industry, but I do think there are few issues and nagging questions with the claims about the specific coverup of the effects on AA boys that need to be ironed out before I fully get behind it.

ambergirl

this thread…

…anyways, people are so focused on vaccines leading to an uptick in autism rates. Maybe we should examine the increasing age of first time fathers (that has been rumored to be linked to autism) or the incredible increase in antibiotics and manufactured food products we eat…I do think vaccines should be spread out, but to assume that measles or mumps or rubella or polio are benign childhood illnesses is foolhardy. Moreover, anti-vaxxers depend on herd immunity to remain protected. Look at what happened in California…a major outbreak of a disease that was virtually wiped out in the US.

I live in Cali and have heard of no major issues from that outbreak... Probably because before vaccinations these outbreaks happened every year.

What's interesting to me is that the fear of these diseases is higher now then it was when there were no vaccines and far less available treatment for complications.

Vaccinations are good! But the fear people have of these diseases when millions of people have lived through them without consequence is surprising to me.

LunadeMiel

this thread…

Thank You. People should be more concerned about the quality of the genetic material of their partner. It's nice to be able to say you won't vaccinatewhen you live in a country with some of the best medical care, infrastructure and social services in the world.

Kindheart

• LIGHTS: Light does not bother him. Sometimes he does stare up at the light.
  • NOISE: Noises of any kind do not seem to bother him.
  • SOCIALIZING WITH OTHER TODDLERS: A month or so ago he attended a birthday party with children around his age. He paid none of the other toddlers any mind! He just wanted to climb on the structures and check back in with me. The other toddlers did group activities, included exercises following instructions. One of the birthday party organizers noticed and brought out some jingle bells and bubbles for his entertainment. It was clear that he was not in the "same place" as the other toddlers.
From what you re telling me I would get him checked . Obviously this is based on my personal knowledge ,a professional will be able to evaluate him better .

ambergirl

Sorry to belabor the point but this conversation got me thinking...maybe I don't understand diseases like measles. So I searched data on measles in 1960 several years before vaccines were avail and almost two decades before they were required to go to school.

Since almost every kid got the measles they estimate something like 3.5 - 5 million cases in a year. However in 1960 there were 380 measles related deaths or less than .01 %. Granted, this seems to come from an anti vaccine group but even if you doubled or tripled or quadrupled those rates, it's minimal.

I gotta believe the risk of things like autism related to the vaccine is higher then that.

I just wonder if we are being sold a bill of goods by the vaccine industry on some of these.

GulfCoastChica

Black peoples' bodies can respond very differently to different medicines, environments etc. so it would not shock me at all that African American boys would have a more adverse reactions to a vaccine than other groups.

The medical community just recently discovered a mutated gene present in many African descendents that make us more susceptible to kidney injury and kidney disease hence the disproportionate amount of Black people on dialysis. For the longest, they attributed it to high blood pressure, bad diet etc. But, turns out that many could live perfectly healthy lives and may still end up with kidney disease. Same thing with breast cancer. Many times when Black women get it, it is much more aggressive than what they find in white women.

Although we are all humans, separate research and medical treatments need to be explored for Black folks.

DragonPearl

Sorry to belabor the point but this conversation got me thinking...maybe I don't understand diseases like measles. So I searched data on measles in 1960 several years before vaccines were avail and almost two decades before they were required to go to school.

Since almost every kid got the measles they estimate something like 3.5 - 5 million cases in a year. However in 1960 there were 380 measles related deaths or less than .01 %. Granted, this seems to come from an anti vaccine group but even if you doubled or tripled or quadrupled those rates, it's minimal.

I gotta believe the risk of things like autism related to the vaccine is higher then that.

I just wonder if we are being sold a bill of goods by the vaccine industry on some of these.
Those figures come from official records documents of the time which are easy to verify. And herein lies the problem. Before the introduction of vaccines, the death rate from measles had plummeted down to almost nothing due to a certain numbers of factors. Yet, the pro-vaccines fanatics would have you believe that the measles vaccines have saved countless of lives.

Last edited:

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Here's what gets me about vaccinations.

As an adult when you receive certain vaccinations they 1) caution you about getting a lot at one time (better to spread them out) and 2) caution you not to get them if you have any immunosuppressive condition.

So some one needs to explain why they load up toddlers who have NO developed immunities beyond those transmitted through gestation with a gazillion shots (many at the same time)? Wouldn't it make more sense to space them out over a longer period of time until school age?

No way in h*ll would I follow the recommended schedule. I would find some way to space them out until they were older.
Right. They load them up with 3 or 4 partially active or inactivated virus and act like nothings gonna happen. Or at the least gas light unwitting parents into thinking so.

For our daughter we spread them out. Unfortunately some of these are multi disease injections are within a single syringe like mmr. So its not always possible to give them one vaccine at a time.

As I recall, it was the inactive ingredient thimerosal in the mmr shot suspected to be the culprit, not the actual viruses themselves (I didnt watch the video to see if tgat was revealed).

What we did was give our dd the single disease injections spread out longer than "recommended" and also the bare minimum to get her in to daycare. After like age 4 we felt she was strong enough to do the heavier vaccines.

We insisted on the non thimerosal formulation of the mmr vax. Wasnt taking chances.

momi

Not sure if this was already posted, but here is a C-SPAN (5 minutes) video of REP Bill Posey on the Senate floor, calling for a Senate investigation into the MMR coverup back in July 2015. It's actually quite chilling and one has to wonder why the matter has not blown up more.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c45464...nvestigation-cdcs-mmr-reasearch-fraud&start=3

Yes one does have to wonder. It wouldn't be the first time the government has experimented on its people

I remember watching a video from an older gentleman that claimed vaccines were used for drug trials in certain neighborhoods. They would include the trial drug in the dosage and track the children that had received them.

yardyspice

Right. They load them up with 3 or 4 partially active or inactivated virus and act like nothings gonna happen. Or at the least gas light unwitting parents into thinking so.

For our daughter we spread them out. Unfortunately some of these are multi disease injections are within a single syringe like mmr. So its not always possible to give them one vaccine at a time.

As I recall, it was the inactive ingredient thimerosal in the mmr shot suspected to be the culprit, not the actual viruses themselves (I didnt watch the video to see if tgat was revealed).

What we did was give our dd the single disease injections spread out longer than "recommended" and also the bare minimum to get her in to daycare. After like age 4 we felt she was strong enough to do the heavier vaccines.

We insisted on the non thimerosal formulation of the mmr vax. Wasnt taking chances.

IIRC, you can pay extra to get a single dose.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
IIRC, you can pay extra to get a single dose.
Well dang. Its great thet have his option now! we went thru this almost 10 yrs ago. Glad this gen of new parents are given this option. When we did it we were able to get some single vaccines but not all at the time. These are ar least improvements

Tjough I wonder if they are making parents aware of this option or just pushing the traditional courses.