Celebrate with Us... It's the Prayer Line's First Anniversary!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Wow... can you believe it? It's been one year today, November 7th that we began our Telephone Prayer Line and it's been such a blessing for those of us who pray and for those for whom we've prayed.

We invite you to come and celebrate with us tomorrow evening at 9:00 p.m. (eastern time). Just call in to share whatever the Lord places upon your heart. You are still most welcome share your prayer requests, for it is always an honour to pray with and for you.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showpost.php?p=17225289&postcount=1162

Hope to 'see' you... :yep:

Love,

Shimmie :love3:

Nice Lady

I won't be joining in, but I have observed that you guys have testimonies. To get to a year of anything especially things of God takes a lot of perseverance. I am wishing that you guys go strong and do everything God wants to do through the prayer line. Anything that helps God's people, I am for. So many people need help.

Shimmie

Staff member
I won't be joining in, but I have observed that you guys have testimonies. To get to a year of anything especially things of God takes a lot of perseverance. I am wishing that you guys go strong and do everything God wants to do through the prayer line. Anything that helps God's people, I am for. So many people need help.

Thank you... :Rose:

Nice & Wavy

I'll be there, sis. I have not been able to be on there much because of scheduling, but I will make it my business to celebrate 'Prayer' with you all tomorrow. I may be on a few minutes late, but I will be there!

:love3:

Shimmie

Staff member
I'll be there, sis. I have not been able to be on there much because of scheduling, but I will make it my business to celebrate 'Prayer' with you all tomorrow. I may be on a few minutes late, but I will be there!

:love3:

:yay: Thank you, Precious Pastor Wavy... :yay: :love3:

I appreciate this, as I know you and Pastor A have a busy schedule.

Oooooooo, I'm excited. :love3: :yay:

Iwanthealthyhair67

Shimmie oops my bad I should have checked here first ...

I will be there ladies, I can't wait to hear your lovely voices and listen to the awesome testimonies a testament of our Gods goodness ...Amen!

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie oops my bad I should have checked here first ...

I will be there ladies, I can't wait to hear your lovely voices and listen to the awesome testimonies a testament of our Gods goodness ...Amen!

You did just fine, Dear One. :love3: Thank you so much for the PM and for being here as well. I'm looking forward to celebrating with you and our dear sisters tonight in prayer. This is exciting. The year just flew by and you were right there in the very beginning with the heart of God and all the prayers of praise.

To God be the Glory.