Ceo Forced From His Own Company After Uber Racial Slur

msbettyboop

Another angry, controlling WM... gotta hit 'em where it hurts.

Why are people so insane and confrontational? He says he don't want you in his car cos you already acting crazy. Get out and call another car.

He doesn't have to look at your stupid face anymore and you don't have to look at his front of ride face anymore. End of story.

But you had to climb in the back and go all psycho. Really, people. How hard is it not to say the N word, uhn? Wypipo cray cray....

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
^^ Exactly.... YM and their ilk think they're beyond reproach but can "correct " every one else. Their fave catchphrases: "I can do what I want"... "I can say what I want".
I guess the Papa Johns fiasco didn't mean a thing to this one. At this point only lawsuits will stem some of this atrocity.

LdyKamz

That’s how they taught to think. Peep that this guy is not white American, he is German immigrant. You can tell by his accent. These white immigrants peeps the societal totem pole and act accordingly.
That was my first thought too. White man is not even American but knew that he was somehow above this young black man.

He said he would call someone else and I think he for real expected the driver to beg him to get in like he needed his money and when he didn't, realizing he was only hurting himself, white man got in. That part was hilarious enough! But my confusion comes in when this white man thought he was going to ride in this black man's car and berate him while he gets driven around???o_O And he was so serious about it too. When black man said I don't think so white man's only retort is a racial slur. Typical.

larry3344

That was my first thought too. White man is not even American but knew that he was somehow above this young black man.

He said he would call someone else and I think he for real expected the driver to beg him to get in like he needed his money and when he didn't, realizing he was only hurting himself, white man got in. That part was hilarious enough! But my confusion comes in when this white man thought he was going to ride in this black man's car and berate him while he gets driven around???o_O And he was so serious about it too. When black man said I don't think so white man's only retort is a racial slur. Typical.
You got it! White people hate when they are not a part of something, it hurts their ego. They like to us beg and lose all sense of dignity to get the crumbs and bones they care to throw at us. I love how this man conducted himself. I showed my mom we just laughed at the tomfoolery.

msdeevee

I don’t believe that most of these folks get fired when they show their true selves. I believe the company tells them “ok, take a few weeks off with pay until this dies down then you can come back, just remember don’t do that again in public”.

In this 45 era people are really emboldened to show their true colors and free to be who they really are.