CF Book Exchange

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in exchanging books and other religious items like the Hair forum has? We could use a flat-rate USPS formula or boxes to exchange/trade or sell items. If anyone is interested, please post in this thread. I have a black leather hardback KJV bible as well as some other books to exchange. They are just sitting on my shelf ...for years. I think someone else could appreciate them better. Anyone else?

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

Bi-lingual Spanish/English Santa Biblia-Holy Bible, authorized King James Version, Broadman and Holman Publishers, Nashville, revision de 1960

black hardback edition. Small tea stain on edge. (good condition)

Siddur Sim Shalom A Prayerbook for Shabbat, Festivals, and Weekdays, edited with translations by Rabbi Jules Harlow, The Rabbinical Assembly , The united Synagogue of America, NY, 1985. (Conservative, very good condition)

I'd accept an even trade for both books or would send them for shipping costs only. They're just setting on my shelf and would serve a better purpose for someone else. Not sure how much they would cost in shipping. I'll try and go today to figure out how much shipping will cost. I can't tell by online USPS.