Challenges 2019

Alma Petra

Ladies, what challenges would you like to see continue, start anew or be brought back in 2019?

Who wants to host what challenge?

Who is looking for somebody else to host their challenge from 2018 into the new year?

Please post your suggestions/requests in this thread.

Caramel74

I'd definitely like to see a BSL 2019. Its so helpful for support and encouragement. I'd offer to host and thought about it, but unfortunately wouldn't have enough to give on that level. I skate by on a tight budget in the way of product etc.
:afro:

faithVA

I'd definitely like to see a BSL 2019. Its so helpful for support and encouragement. I'd offer to host and thought about it, but unfortunately wouldn't have enough to give on that level. I skate by on a tight budget in the way of product etc.
:afro:
I think you should do it. Hosting isn't about giving anything more than your time and you don't even need to give much of that. A little time, support and encouragement is all you need to give and the ladies will do the rest.

LonDone

PS May 2017-???
I'd LOVE to see a fresh WL 2019 - it's been a while since there was a current WL challenge. I'd be happy to co-host, as I'm not sure I'm reliable enough to manage alone, or maybe host the first 6 months and then someone else take over - any suggestions?

sunflora

Flowah Powah
Ayurvedic oils or really any oils/scalp massages are something I'd be interested in. I feel like this has definitely made a difference in my growth rate.

Simple homemade products. I'm talking 3 ingredients or less, like AVJ as a detangler, very simple shea butter mixes, very simple hair masks (avocado and olive oil, etc.). Of course channelling Indian hair packs, though that may fall into an ayurvedic type challenge again.

PlanetCybertron

Kind of wanting to post a Classic Length Challenge. I realize there wouldn’t be a lot of people participating in it. That’s one reason why I kind of don’t wanna do it, but on the other hand I’d like to have a spot to hold myself accountable. Idk. I’d just host it myself. We will see.

Caramel74

@Caramel74 I agree with @faithVA all it takes for hosting a challenge is to be available, welcoming, and supportive to others. You definitely don't need to buy lots of products. If you decide to host this challenge I will be joining.
OK my loves!

I put it out there to Prettymetty BC she has been doing at least the past 2 years. I certainly would not want to step on her toes. We've gotten really close over the years and w faithva too. However, I will definitely join and/or assist Metty. No worries I ain't leaving my LHCF FAM hell to the no!
:saythat:

Prettyeyes

I'd LOVE to see a fresh WL 2019 - it's been a while since there was a current WL challenge. I'd be happy to co-host, as I'm not sure I'm reliable enough to manage alone, or maybe host the first 6 months and then someone else take over - any suggestions?
I started WL challenge for 2019! I would love to have a co-host and more challengers!

FoxxyLocs

I would like to see a fresh Wash and Go challenge. In fact I'd like to host one if people would welcome that. I don't know why the old challenge sort of stopped being active. Maybe we need something fresh and specific for the year 2019.

I'd like to participate in the wash and go challenge. Tag me if you start one.