Change Search Results Order To "most Recent" As Default

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
Yes that would be a good idea. Search was shoddy before the upgrade but ever since it's been even less user friendly.
So one more vote for changing to most recent lol.

Atthatday

Every knee shall bow...
IMG_3779.PNG @Dee-Licious: I did a search on "fenugreek" and it had 20 pages. What I noticed is, the search, in the top, right-hand corner, has the box, "Search this forum only" checked. I don't remember it having that box checked before. Please see above.

Dee-Licious

View attachment 406065 @Dee-Licious: I did a search on "fenugreek" and it had 20 pages. What I noticed is, the search, in the top, right-hand corner, has the box, "Search this forum only" checked. I don't remember it having that box checked before. Please see above.

Something is not working properly. I did a search for posts by me in the Sewing Section thread, and it's only pulling results from 2013. I've posted in there recently. I was doing a search in a thread @Atthatday

Thanks @dimopoulos for looking into this.

Last edited:

Dee-Licious

I just did a search for fenugreek, and it did show recent results for the first four and then it skips all the way to 2014 @Atthatday and @dimopoulos as shown on picture below. I know there are way more recent posts on fenugreek because I was researching it last month.