Changing the color display of the forum

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

Can we get back the option of changing the skin or color display of the forum like how it was before the forum was upgraded? If not, then it's fine, but I was just wondering.

Thanks!!

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
We are working on it, remember rome wasn't built in a day :) some options that we have here do not come with the forum, and are customized. thanks for you patience :)

lana

Thank you for addressing this. I also wonder, although I love the picture, if I'm surfing - not at home - the LHCF Header up there really draws attention (the blue pic with the pretty women smiling), it would be GREAT if we can decrease the header once we log on. Is that possible? I could surf more often.

Lana

Thank you for addressing this. I also wonder, although I love the picture, if I'm surfing - not at home - the LHCF Header up there really draws attention (the blue pic with the pretty women smiling), it would be GREAT if we can decrease the header once we log on. Is that possible? I could surf more often.

Lana

I hope this can be an option. When I'm taking a break at work...and I click on a page I have to keep scrolling down really fast to get the header out of view. I disable the avatars and siggies, but I can't do anything about the banner.

P

Paradox

Lana
It sure does:sad:
This has been a huge annoyance for me.