CHEAP PRODUCTS THAT WORK WELL???

debyjay

I want to help my cousin with her hair growing process but don't have a lot of money as I'm doing it for myself also. Soooo do you guys know of cheapo products that work just as well? I need a sub for Nexxus therappe (sp?) poo, humectress conditioner, keraphix reconstructor and emergencee protein treatment. Also a good acidifying conditioner, we had a bad experience with acv rinse. She lives in the islands so oils will not be a problem. Our grandmother will be making the coconut oil herself!
Come on guys, get your creativity flowing, let's see what we can come up with. TIA Oh, I'm thinking CON poo?

licutiexx

Alot of ladies on the board like Alberto vo5 for a conditioner around $1
for a protein conditioner there's aphogee treatment for damaged hair it smells terrible but cost $5

Eclipse

CoN is very good. I don't know if you are into cholesterols, but lekair works pretty good too.

daviine

Debyjay--I just bumped up two threads for you. I hope they help.

They are called
Cheap but effective products
and
You get What You Pay for Untruths

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Does she have access to a Sally's Beauty Supply? The Sally's Generic products, ION, Biotera and Rx Prescription products are reasonably priced and good quality, IMO.

nekee

in the caribbean all the prices are doubled and then profit is added on ... so ApHOGEE here would be 10 + how ever much the store wants to add on , and since it is a great reconstructor it would most like be $25. ($12.50 US)

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
in the caribbean all the prices are doubled and then profit is added on ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Good grief! Now I see why she's buying it here and sending it to her!

Nessa

Oooohhhh this thing that makes my hair grow thicker. Is vitamin e hair food, by Cladia James.

Nyambura

surfer girl
For homemade recipes, I like Black Strap Molasses, distilled water, vitamin C crystals, pure organic cane sugar, organic mayonnaise and lime juice.