Check out my album new updates!!!

nomoweavesfome

Hey my LHCF sisters. Check out the updates on my album. It includes when I first started out in August + baggie+ protective style+ the infamous silk elements relaxer update! I also changed the pic in my avatar to reflect my unwanted texlax results. I have a long way to go but yet I come far from August 8th.

http://www.picturetrail.com/nomoweavesfome

no password needed

Your welcome- I like it texlaxed you should keep it like that... unless it starts breaking or one side is straight and the other side is wavy!

nomoweavesfome said:
aww thanks Determine- my hair is Farrrrrrrrrr from thick. lol - looks are deceiving.

nomoweavesfome said:
Hey my LHCF sisters. Check out the updates on my album. It includes when I first started out in August + baggie+ protective style+ the infamous silk elements relaxer update! I also changed the pic in my avatar to reflect my unwanted texlax results. I have a long way to go but yet I come far from August 8th.

http://www.picturetrail.com/nomoweavesfome

no password needed

I love your custom wigs and your buns r purrty...Where did you get the hair accessory from. I found a website for beautiful hair accessories like the one on your bun. The website is www.longhairgirl.com. I hope that's right if not I can look in my favorites list and pull it up...:) They r rather pricy but you can find some cheapies there...

Last edited:
It looks like you are doing a great job. I like the texturizer too. It does not leave hair a weak as a bone straight relaxer would. It does give it a full thick look. I like your buns too.

Keep up the good work

Softresses

Thanks guys- i actually get my accesoriess from the regular local beauty supply store for you guessed it -$1!!!!!

Funny how u guys prefer the texturized look. hmmm- don't know

OMG...I really like ur custom wigs. Do u do them urself? I particularly like the short cut w/highlights. I would like to see a step by step instruction set 4 that one....it looks like ur hair!!! Great progress ;)

Girl you GOT TALENT!!! those styles where great I really loved the short texturized wig. :)...Congrats on your progress!!

bubblebtm2 said:
OMG...I really like ur custom wigs. Do u do them urself? I particularly like the short cut w/highlights. I would like to see a step by step instruction set 4 that one....it looks like ur hair!!! Great progress ;)

yep I do them myself. I purchase human hair wigs only. A lot of them have so much potential. They are usually the ones that look stank on the dummy head. Like the short curly one looked like a grandma's jherri curl wig on the dummy. But I had an eye for what I wanted to do with it and since I know how to fingerwave I knew how to get the style I wanted.

The Longer one with the swoop came with very subtle highlights. It's actually a wig with bangs and deep wave hair. I gelled swoop the bang and rollerset the deep wave hair and that was the result.

The blond wig was really a #2 on the dummy head with a lot of bulk. I used thinning shears to take out the bulk and cut it down and then I highlighted with the same color I used on my own hair before LHCF with African Pride Tanzania Sand color, then wrapped and curl. I have so much more wigs and styles but eventually I will be NOMOWIGSFOME in time. lol

tsmith said:
I love your custom wigs and your buns r purrty...Where did you get the hair accessory from. I found a website for beautiful hair accessories like the one on your bun. The website is www.longhairgirl.com. I hope that's right if not I can look in my favorites list and pull it up...:) They r rather pricy but you can find some cheapies there...

thanks for that website I love those accessories. I saved to favorites. We need to forward this to one of the newbies that started a thread that was asking about buns while working out.

Back