Check out my Fotki for new Pics!

Nice & Wavy

Hi,

I've just added some new pics in my fotki. Please let me know what you think...leave a post in my fotki album. Thank you so much.

Blessings.

dlewis

I was looking in your ablum yesturday, your hair is beautiful, please give me instruction on how to make a bun (the one on top of your head).

Nice & Wavy

dlewis said:
I was looking in your ablum yesturday, your hair is beautiful, please give me instruction on how to make a bun (the one on top of your head).

Hi dlewis,

I pulled my hair up, then I used a scrungie and made a ponytail. I then seperated the hair around the scrungie and put another scrungie on top and around the sides of the first one. I took the hair that was out and gently tucked it under the second scrungie and that was it.

I do this all the time and it's so much easier than trying to do it with the donut. That doesn't work well for me for some reason. I do make sure my ends are always moisturized and I put a little Jojoba oil on the ends, so that they don't get dry.

Thanks, btw, for looking in my album. It's always nice to know that someone is sharing in your hard work.

Blessings.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Your hair looks great girl! Wow, it's so full and thick. It looks like you've gotten a lot of length too. The shine you have is amazing. Keep up the great work! I love your bun also, so cute.

Nice & Wavy

Pokahontas said:
Your hair looks great girl! Wow, it's so full and thick. It looks like you've gotten a lot of length too. The shine you have is amazing. Keep up the great work! I love your bun also, so cute.

Now you know Pokahontas, coming from you is a blessing! You know you are one of my favorites! I'm getting so excited now that its really growing and I can see it! For the shine, I use a little of the NTW Serum and then i spray with ORS Olive Oil sheen spray. I love this stuff.

Nice & Wavy

naturaline said:
your hair so shiney! i really like your wet waves too.

Thank you. Funny enough, my hair wasn't actually 'wet' in those pics. I just sprayed a little of the S-Curl on it just for moisture and I was on my way. My hair is like that, it only needs a little 'wetness' to get those waves.

Nice & Wavy

macherieamour said:
:grin: You hair has gotten so long!!! Keep up the good work and thanks for the update!!!!

Thanks, macherieamour. When I saw that you were replying to my thread, before I even saw what you wrote i said "Oh, I must be doing really good for macherieamour to be replying to me" because your hair is off the hook and you are one of my favorites.

Thanks for the encouragement everybody! It's hard work, but I can't believe i'm getting there.

Doremie13

Nice & Wavy said:
Thanks you, and thanks to S-Curl!

Just curious: How are you using S-curl? Do you use it every day/night? Do you use it alone or with something else? TIA for sharing...

Nice & Wavy

Doremie13 said:
Just curious: How are you using S-curl? Do you use it every day/night? Do you use it alone or with something else? TIA for sharing...

I only use it once a day (morning) and I use it alone.