Chic, Stylish And Modest????

HappyAtLast

Simplicity & Peacefulness
@HappyAtLast

Very pretty the
One shift dresses in a couple basic colors and switch up he accessories and shoes and it's a whole other outfit that's ingenious 4 dresses can become 20+ outfits. Now thats a deal.
I really need to find these midi length full skirts do you have any links?
A lot of these are Polyvore creations. But also check out eShakti.com They will customize the length of their clothing at a very reasonable price. Doing a search online for "midi dresses" "knee length dresses" or skirts will yield a lot of results too.

Here's a few more outfits I love.

Lucia

A lot of these are Polyvore creations. But also check out eShakti.com They will customize the length of their clothing at a very reasonable price. Doing a search online for "midi dresses" "knee length dresses" or skirts will yield a lot of results too.

Here's a few more outfits I love.

@HappyAtLast
love your style werk!

LadyPBC

We are having this kind of a discussion in our music department right now. Subscribing - cause I'm at work and can't take it all in right now! Thanks OP!

Belle Du Jour

LadyPBC

Love everything this woman is wearing (except the black suit with the printed blouse underneath / the white dress is eh jsut okay) but everything else is just my style. I didn't notice that length on Tawni's website. She must have her clothes custom made. If she is finding these midi length dresses and skirts online or in a store I would love to know where so that I can get them.:love::love: :goodpost::love::love:

ETA: oh I see that you are able to choose the length you would like - NICE! I may buy one outfit to try her out. they are a bit pricey though.

Last edited:

mz.rae

Love everything this woman is wearing (except the black suit with the printed blouse underneath / the white dress is eh jsut okay) but everything else is just my style. I didn't notice that length on Tawni's website. She must have her clothes custom made. If she is finding these midi length dresses and skirts online or in a store I would love to know where so that I can get them.:love::love: :goodpost::love::love:

ETA: oh I see that you are able to choose the length you would like - NICE! I may buy one outfit to try her out. they are a bit pricey though.
I'm scared of the white dress, the day I wear something like that is the day I get clumsy and spill everything on myself. You can also pick the color, fabric, and type of sleeves you want on the tawni website. I'm so tempted to order something, I'm going to see if I can mimic these looks with pieces I find at the thrift store.

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
[QUOTE="]

[/QUOTE]

I don't find the tank particularly modest. In some worlds, cleavage is immodest. It's not dirty but I don't like to show the separation of my breasts to the public. I know a lot of pastors don't like "paint-on pants" :giggle: or what we call leggings or skinny jeans.