Chicken Grease and Hair Growth

lilamae

No, that's not what I'm doing. :rolleyes: But I have read a couple of different excerpts from website blogs where they mentioned chicken grease as a growth enhancement for human hair and dogs.

I was just wondering if any of you are actually using this stuff. Come on, don't be embarrassed. My dad and I went to KFC yesterday and after eating a few wings I was tempted to massage my scalp instead of using a napkin:lachen:. But I know he would've been like:blush:...:nono: And I would've been like:look:

Anyways, if you are using it..tell us more. I think I'll stick to my MN & coconut oil though...And leave the chickens to eating:lick:

Christa438

I definitely be experimenting but I haven't tried this though I do use MN. I just remember when my mom was going through a really tough time when I was younger. We had soap but no lotion, so I used the white creamy crisco oil in that can (you had to put it in the skillet and let it melt down) :lol:. It worked like a charm too. Wasn't any ashiness in sight and No odor either from what I recall. :spinning:

TCT

lol no, cant say i use or have ever used chicken grease for my hair, but you know what, i wouldn't really be supprized if it did work as much harmones as they pump into the chicken. i remember a special report where the reporter said that ppl should especially stay away from the parts of the chicken that are injection sites. i thought that was odd because the harmones run all through out the system of the chicken once it has been injected, but they went on to say that the area's of injection ( the wing and the neck) keep a higher consetration of harmones than the rest of the chicken. don't know if its related or not but i have a friend who eats chicken all the tim. every day if she can get it. her husband complaines but she still does it. she has a head full of hair and a face full too. and that's all im gonna say.:look:.

lol no, cant say i use or have ever used chicken grease for my hair, but you know what, i wouldn't really be supprized if it did work as much harmones as they pump into the chicken. i remember a special report where the reporter said that ppl should especially stay away from the parts of the chicken that are injection sites. i thought that was odd because the harmones run all through out the system of the chicken once it has been injected, but they went on to say that the area's of injection ( the wing and the neck) keep a higher consetration of harmones than the rest of the chicken. don't know if its related or not but i have a friend who eats chicken all the tim. every day if she can get it. her husband complaines but she still does it. she has a head full of hair and a face full too. and that's all im gonna say.:look:.
wow ,, im gonna research that.....scary....:perplexed

Evazhair

No, that's not what I'm doing. :rolleyes: But I have read a couple of different excerpts from website blogs where they mentioned chicken grease as a growth enhancement for human hair and dogs.

I was just wondering if any of you are actually using this stuff. Come on, don't be embarrassed. My dad and I went to KFC yesterday and after eating a few wings I was tempted to massage my scalp instead of using a napkin:lachen:. But I know he would've been like:blush:...:nono: And I would've been like:look:

Anyways, if you are using it..tell us more. I think I'll stick to my MN & coconut oil though...And leave the chickens to eating:lick:

:lachen:Wow. I have never heard it was used for dogs. I love some chicken, but I know I would gag if I smelled chicken grease in my head. I would love to hear of others experiences though. Bump.

chebaby

well i love me some chicken wings but i will NEVER put chicken grease on my hair

Christa438

well i love me some chicken wings but i will NEVER put chicken grease on my hair

chicken wing = Injection site. :ohwell: never thought about that. Oh well...
The day that I cant enjoy any more chicken wings is when :endworld:...:lol:

apemay1969

I definitely be experimenting but I haven't tried this though I do use MN. I just remember when my mom was going through a really tough time when I was younger. We had soap but no lotion, so I used the white creamy crisco oil in that can (you had to put it in the skillet and let it melt down) :lol:. It worked like a charm too. Wasn't any ashiness in sight and No odor either from what I recall. :spinning:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:
My momma said they used to use that for everything down south - pressing hair, greasing elbows. She's the one that turned me on to unsalted butter (not margarine) for my cracked heels and rusty ankles. I only did it when I couldn't afford pantyhose and I was working as a waitress at Denny's back in the early 90's. My manager never caught on. :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Momma said that their hair stayed straighter from a press when they used crisco as opposed to lard.:lachen::lachen::lachen: