Christian bloggers

MrsQueeny

As many of you know, I have a blog. It started a few years ago with me just needing an outlet but God has turned it into so much more. I also post on here and usually it is taken from previous postings from my blog. My inspiration usually comes from my personal time studying the word, prayer time, hearing the word, or during my conversations with the Lord. Because of it, I am able to reach people from all over the world. I am still amazed when I get an email out of the blue from someone in Germany who is blessed by what they've read. There have been times when I wanted to just stop but God would urge me on and give me a word to encourage me. I see blogs all the time that talk about nothing of any real substance. But, this is another way for the people of God to show others the way to Him. Although I post mainly about my everyday life, I do so in order for others to see that you can live a full, fun, and blessed life while following Christ. I believe my life is one of the best witnessing tools I have available. It is my hope through all the mess that is out on the web, I can be one of those lights that help show people the way.

A few days ago I received a comment from another Christian blogger. I clicked on their profile and took a look at their site and was blown away by their testimony. I wanted to share it with you all as well because it blessed me. I read a lot of Christian bloggers and it makes my heart smile to see folks on fire for the Lord. I also want to encourage those who are reading and have heard the urging of the Lord to blog and do other things to go ahead and take on the task. I know you are thinking, "I am just too busy" but if you pray and seek the Lord, He will guide you and make a way. He did it for me. The world needs Him so let Him use you to show them the way. Much love. Q

Here is the link: http://jesusandtheatheist.blogspot.com/2008/11/thank-you-jesus.html

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Que, thank you for sharing this. You have such a loving heart; you always 'give' and 'share' and it's noticed and it's appreciated....very much.

Love and hugs... :giveheart:

**Tasha*Love**

Thanks for sharing Que. I will check out the website on my break. Can I get a link to your blog outside of LHCF? I see that you have posted some really interesting blogs here but for some reason I can never gain access to them.

Thanks! :bighug:

MrsQueeny

Thanks for sharing Que. I will check out the website on my break. Can I get a link to your blog outside of LHCF? I see that you have posted some really interesting blogs here but for some reason I can never gain access to them.

Thanks! :bighug:

Girl have some tissue ready when you read it. My blog link is in my siggy. To read the ones here, I need to add you as a friend. I made it only available to those on my friend list. Off to add you now. Q

Avyn

I actually started a blog a few weeks ago and haven't had the time (or the confidence to be honest) to continue it. Thank you for your encouraging words. I feel like they've been written especially for me.

MrsQueeny

Wow! I want to read your blog too:drunk:
The link is in my siggy and I will add you as a friend to read what I've posted here as well. Q

I actually started a blog a few weeks ago and haven't had the time (or the confidence to be honest) to continue it. Thank you for your encouraging words. I feel like they've been written especially for me.

I am so happy to hear that. I am looking forward to yours as well. Q

princesslocks

As many of you know, I have a blog. It started a few years ago with me just needing an outlet but God has turned it into so much more. I also post on here and usually it is taken from previous postings from my blog. My inspiration usually comes from my personal time studying the word, prayer time, hearing the word, or during my conversations with the Lord. Because of it, I am able to reach people from all over the world. I am still amazed when I get an email out of the blue from someone in Germany who is blessed by what they've read. There have been times when I wanted to just stop but God would urge me on and give me a word to encourage me. I see blogs all the time that talk about nothing of any real substance. But, this is another way for the people of God to show others the way to Him. Although I post mainly about my everyday life, I do so in order for others to see that you can live a full, fun, and blessed life while following Christ. I believe my life is one of the best witnessing tools I have available. It is my hope through all the mess that is out on the web, I can be one of those lights that help show people the way.

A few days ago I received a comment from another Christian blogger. I clicked on their profile and took a look at their site and was blown away by their testimony. I wanted to share it with you all as well because it blessed me. I read a lot of Christian bloggers and it makes my heart smile to see folks on fire for the Lord. I also want to encourage those who are reading and have heard the urging of the Lord to blog and do other things to go ahead and take on the task. I know you are thinking, "I am just too busy" but if you pray and seek the Lord, He will guide you and make a way. He did it for me. The world needs Him so let Him use you to show them the way. Much love. Q

Here is the link: http://jesusandtheatheist.blogspot.com/2008/11/thank-you-jesus.html

This was powerful. Thanks for sharing.