Christian Unity, Cultural Differences and Freedom to Integrate

Status
Not open for further replies.

topsyturvy86

Wow, still going huh. This is really getting out of hand. What would God think of all this circular discourse? Let's keep in mind that God knows all our hearts and anyone who posts in this thread in order to falsely accuse, condemn or use the Lord's message in vain will have God to deal with on the issue. No need to convince one another of anything.

No need to keep trying to bring anyone into the light of Jesus by whatever means. Can we all just agree to let it go? If in fact we are all Christians, believing in Jesus Christ as our Savior and the one and only begotten son of Jesus Christ, does all this mess really matter?

All that matters is that He gave up His life so that each and every believer could have everlasting life in the presence of our Father.

Bad things happened, happen and will continue to happen until we are ALL together in paradise with God.

This thread has really hurt my heart and I don't get all emotional about much. I consider the non-Christians who may have read this and been deterred from the faith because a bunch of Christians were bickering. I think of the Christians who were considering leaving the faith who left because of all this foolishness.

Father God I am calling on you to help me out here. Whatever Spirit(s) caused all this mess. . .right now in the name of Jesus I rebuke that spirit(s) that it will leave and not cause further souls to be lost. I cast out all demons that may try to put up a veil of confusion to keep God's chosen ones away from him. I pray that all of the power of evil that was built up with this thread would fall right down to it's foundations. I stand on the Word of Jesus Christ and ask that the hand and power of God move in the hearts of every one affected negatively by this thread that we will not carry any animosity or other negative or ill feelings with us toward one another or other people that may cause further harm toward this, our Body of Christ. I pray that if any souls were confused and confounded and pushed or pulled away from the Body by this thread would be restored to the Body of Christ. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

God, I thank you in advance because I know it is already done.

FYI, I am not directing the rebuke to anyone in particular in fact, if any of my posts were influenced then it goes for them too. We are not on this earth to fight people. There is always something working in the spiritual realm and oftentimes it is only in hindsight when we even recognized that we were used by the devil to stir things up. If anyone takes offense to this prayer, then take it up with God because it is by his direction that I am posting it. I give it to him. I love you all dearly but I can't sit back and watch this mess unfold and not say anything because God put it in my spirit that this wasn't right.

AMEN!! I had actually just finished saying a prayer for the CF right before I posted and then saw ur post.

Irresistible

Wow, still going huh. This is really getting out of hand. What would God think of all this circular discourse? Let's keep in mind that God knows all our hearts and anyone who posts in this thread in order to falsely accuse, condemn or use the Lord's message in vain will have God to deal with on the issue. No need to convince one another of anything.

No need to keep trying to bring anyone into the light of Jesus by whatever means. Can we all just agree to let it go? If in fact we are all Christians, believing in Jesus Christ as our Savior and the one and only begotten son of Jesus Christ, does all this mess really matter?

All that matters is that He gave up His life so that each and every believer could have everlasting life in the presence of our Father.

Bad things happened, happen and will continue to happen until we are ALL together in paradise with God.

This thread has really hurt my heart and I don't get all emotional about much. I consider the non-Christians who may have read this and been deterred from the faith because a bunch of Christians were bickering. I think of the Christians who were considering leaving the faith who left because of all this foolishness.

Father God I am calling on you to help me out here. Whatever Spirit(s) caused all this mess. . .right now in the name of Jesus I rebuke that spirit(s) that it will leave and not cause further souls to be lost. I cast out all demons that may try to put up a veil of confusion to keep God's chosen ones away from him. I pray that all of the power of evil that was built up with this thread would fall right down to it's foundations. I stand on the Word of Jesus Christ and ask that the hand and power of God move in the hearts of every one affected negatively by this thread that we will not carry any animosity or other negative or ill feelings with us toward one another or other people that may cause further harm toward this, our Body of Christ. I pray that if any souls were confused and confounded and pushed or pulled away from the Body by this thread would be restored to the Body of Christ. In the name of Jesus, Amen

FYI, I am not directing the rebuke to anyone in particular in fact, if any of my posts were influenced then it goes for them too. We are not on this earth to fight people. There is always something working in the spiritual realm and oftentimes it is only in hindsight when we even recognized that we were used by the devil to stir things up. If anyone takes offense to this prayer, then take it up with God because it is by his direction that I am posting it. I give it to him. I love you all dearly but I can't sit back and watch this mess unfold and not say anything because God put it in my spirit that this wasn't right.

I agree with you in this prayer

in JESUS name

I disagree on the 'bickering' we were all just trying to understand and speak our truth just as she was doing-I guess

But I dont feel the Christians were bickering or that it should even be taken that way, we all did our best with this and in our hearts surly tried to stand in love and truth with pure intentions, I know this to be true and we failed nothing and nobody here:nono:

I think in our hearts of hearts all was done here still and only out of our love for God and his truth

the confusion has hurt my heart, but it didnt come from the Christians

Irresistible

everybody reached out to her in LOVE

and it all got called a witch hunt:sad:

anyway, I am through

love ya'll!

Last edited:

HeChangedMyName

I agree with you in this prayer

in JESUS name

I disagree on the 'bickering' we were all just trying to understand and speak our truth just as she was doing-I guess

But I dont feel the Christians were bickering or that it should even be taken that way, we all did our best with this and in our hearts surly tried to stand in love and truth with pure intentions, I know this to be true and we failed nothing and nobody here:nono:

I think in our hearts of hearts all was done here still and only out of our love for God and his truth

the confusion has hurt my heart, but it didn't come from the Christians

I feel you, I am just saying bickering because there wasn't a better word. It went a little further than simply disagreeing. that confusion is the spirit that I speak of that you have. The devil brings that spirit to people, he did it to Eve in the Garden. It is a subtle one at that and if allowed to run rampant, it will lead the way for other spirits such as anger, rage, and a host of others.

I speaking strictly spiritually here on that. I'm not talking about a person or even any specific words, but the spirit that preys on people in order to take the focus off God and that is just what has happened in this thread. The videos are about God, but by the time we got through all of these pages, it wasn't even about God anymore.

Irresistible

I feel you, I am just saying bickering because there wasn't a better word. It went a little further than simply disagreeing. that confusion is the spirit that I speak of that you have. The devil brings that spirit to people, he did it to Eve in the Garden. It is a subtle one at that and if allowed to run rampant, it will lead the way for other spirits such as anger, rage, and a host of others.

I speaking strictly spiritually here on that. I'm not talking about a person or even any specific words, but the spirit that preys on people in order to take the focus off God and that is just what has happened in this thread. The videos are about God, but by the time we got through all of these pages, it wasn't even about God anymore.

I HEAR YOU

as in I HEAR YOU :yep:

Irresistible

@ Hanna

I am just going to say this NO I DONT UNDERSTAND what the heck happened here

but nothing will stand in the way of me remembering your positive loving supportive spirit during things for me, I dont care where we differ, I will always have much love and respect for you for that forever and always, truly

thats all I have left to say

:cry:

Nice & Wavy

Father God I am calling on you to help me out here. Whatever Spirit(s) caused all this mess. . .right now in the name of Jesus I rebuke that spirit(s) that it will leave and not cause further souls to be lost. I cast out all demons that may try to put up a veil of confusion to keep God's chosen ones away from him. I pray that all of the power of evil that was built up with this thread would fall right down to it's foundations. I stand on the Word of Jesus Christ and ask that the hand and power of God move in the hearts of every one affected negatively by this thread that we will not carry any animosity or other negative or ill feelings with us toward one another or other people that may cause further harm toward this, our Body of Christ. I pray that if any souls were confused and confounded and pushed or pulled away from the Body by this thread would be restored to the Body of Christ. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

God, I thank you in advance because I know it is already done.

Actually, sis...this has been a very good thing because, I've gotten some pm's from some "NEW" members who are asking questions and in need of prayer. :yep: I've been praying all afternoon for some people...thank God they are inquiring!

I can speak for myself in saying that everything that I have said in this thread, I wasn't 'bickering'. I was truly speaking the truth in love, and so I hope that you see it that way.

I'm done here....been praying and seeking the Lord about it and I've been instructed to do something different. I will continue to pray for those who want it...my pm box is open still!

Blessings to all!

N&W

divya

In light of the thread topic and all the discussion, I would just like to agree that the thread topic "Christian Unity, Cultural Difference and Freedom to Integrate" is important. It's just all about how we approach these issues. The devil is the master of division, hatred, prejudice and all other damaging qualities that can enter Christianity. So we have to recognize this and give it to God. It's a challenge and can be harder for some than others. This may be something that truly pains GV, just like other issues may pain each of us more or less due to our experience. But we know as Christians that our lives will not be easy. However, we serve a risen Savior who will help us every step of the way...

Ms.Honey

Heavenly Father,
Open our eyes that we may see clearly. Open our ears so that we may be able to hear it. Open our lips so that we may be able to speak the truth.
In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.