christmas prayer request

golden bronze

I ask that we be in prayer for all the families struggling without basic needs this Christmas. Lord bless those who are lonely and longing for someone to love. Let them know your love, which is more valuable than anything that can be wrapped.

Father touch those who don't know you, that they may get the gift of salvation; touch those who are your warriors, so that they know they do not fight alone.

I ask for special intercessory prayer for:

Jay -- For continued blessings in her walk and ministry. Heal the wounds of the dissolution of her marriage that she is facing this Christmas. Give her confidence in herself that was destroyed by the devil because her true confidence is in you. Annoint her, Lord.

Kevin: Touch him Lord, that he may not harbor anger and bitterness in his heart but learn to love his family the way you would have him do so.

Essence: That she may come to know the Lord. Father she sings and uses her voice to tell of the human expereince, but father your expereince is the most precious.

DeVone: This is a warrior man of God called to heal the land of the city where we both work. Strengthen him and his family, and give him wisdom. Defeat his enemies for him, for he is a man of God. Let all that think he will fail praise your name when you win the victory for the children impacted by violence in our city.

Lord I pray for the over 800 families we fed and provided toys for last Saturday, that they may be watched over and in your care this eve.

I thank you most of all Father for the gift of your son, who did not think it was robbery to be nailed to the cross for the sins of the world. Father I thank you, and I praise you because you so loved the world you gave your only begotten son so that they who believe in him may not perish, but have everlasting life. Father you are the reason we can do anything we do.

Every person we touch is because of you. Every person who we can minister to is because of you. You are all our reasons, and we love you. Forgive us, and strengthen us. We love you Lord. Tonight we pray for your peace that surpasses all understanding to annoint the world, just as you did the night that Pharoah's firstborn was taken. Annoint our spiritual door posts with the holy spirit so that no evil may enter and let your great hand be with us.