Church Groupies.

firecracker

Whatcha know Whatcha know. All the folks involved are human and have lustacious hearts like everyone else in the world. Sad that this behavior goes on everyday somewhere but sometimes politics are politics.:ohwell:

My handsome uncle The good Rev Lee Norris May don been caught up in some hanky panky style relationship in one of his ole churches in St Louis and Texas. He's episode played out like a scene from the Richard Pryor movie "Which Way Is Up". I got calls from outta state cuz his madness was the talk of the Sunday School Convention back in the day. :lol: :( My sweet Aunt has put up with a lot for 25plus years.

I just hope his son Lil Lee who by the way lives in the ATL, Lithonia to be exact and is on the board of Commissioners for Dekalb doesn't get lead horny astray. Ya'll ladies let me know if you do hear something so I can sock to my Momma. Who just couldn't believe her lil brother was a man first. :lol: His daddy sho is a looker so the ladies have always been on him.

I gotta go visit his church in Tucson, Arizona to check him out now that ya'll mentioning Pastors and groupies. :lachen:

Blossssom

Honey6928215 said:
That part is funny. :lol: I wish I could have seen my share of a$$ whippings administered by the First Lady. Honey, I can see wigs flying now.

Honey, from what I understand happend at a church in Oakland, Ca., the first lady literally DRAGGED Ms. Hoebag by her hair out the church.

Humpf! Where the HELL was I at that day? :lol:

And I'm pretty sure that my stepbrother's ex-wive wanted to put a beatdown on his mistress he made a baby with.

That would have been the fight of the century. Or killing, I should say.