CitreShine Anti-Frizz Serum is the bomb!

ellebelle88

Man, I'm glad I found this product! It's the only one that I have ever used that actually tamed my frizz, rejuvenated my curls (from my twistout), and gave such great shine!

I have tried all of the anti-frizz products from John Frieda and even Infusium23, and others. They never worked. Just left my hair feeling weighed down from the product buildup.

I went out and bought CitreShine after reading the reviews at Folica: http://www.folica.com/Citre_Shine_Col_r1465_1.html - only thing is I bought the regular bottle (not the one for color treated hair). Still works excellent. I want to try the one pictured at Folica, but I didn't see it in Wal-Mart. I'll keep looking.

This is definitely a staple. Works great on wet or dry hair! Anyone else ever tried it?

Last edited:

guesswho

I'm glad you find something that works for you, its hard trying stuff over and over agaain and waisting money:)

jengrady

I used to post this board a long time ago when Curve was the thing everyone is curly about...I posted a Curly Pudding alternative that worked better with Citrus Shine's Curl Booster and Loreal Whipped Gel...I've always found their products to be reliable and best of all cheap!