Clairol's Daily Defense or Daily Renewal

BJ007

Clairol\'s Daily Defense or Daily Renewal

I'm torn between which conditioner to buy Clairol Daily Dfense Tender Apple or Clairol Daily Renewal 5X Rehydrate Conditioner or Clairol Renewal 5x Hydration Therapy, Intensive Treatment.

I need slip, slip, slip to compliment my LUST. The L'oreal Mega Moisture wasn't hitting it.

Anybody use either of the two???

soulchild

Re: Clairol\'s Daily Defense or Daily Renewal

I've only tried the Tender Apple and it had good slip. You should try it. I think it's comparable to Pantene.

aqualung

Clairol Renewal 5x Hydration Therapy, Intensive Treatment made my hair the stiffest it's ever been. It was worse than any protein treatment I've ever had. I threw away the tube after just 1 use. I would feel extreme guilt passing it off to anyone.

BJ007

yeah I checked and the Daily Defense and Daily Renewal Rehydrate conditioner have the same exact ingredients. So might as well go for the $1.00 one.

Cat_Eyed_Cutie

I've been using Clairol's Rehydrate for about 6 weeks now and it's great! Makes my hair easy to comb thru (I'm almost 12 weeks post relaxer) and makes my hair very, very soft. I love this conditioner. Go ahead and buy the 400ml bottle, even if you don't like it, it's only like 2.00...happy conditioning.

shelli4018

I like daily Renewal too. It's probably my favorite cheap shampoo/conditioner. Tried the Clairol DD Tender Apple and thought it was ok. However doesn't give me the slip I want.