clarifying shampoo?????

teetee31fl

Help!!! What is a good clarifying shampoo under $10.00
. I use pantene shampoo for colored and relaxed hair. I saw they have a clarifying shampoo. Have anyone tried it yet?

keeshesfromindy

It is not bad to me. I like it, and it's good. I have to clarify every week. My stylist says she has seen great improvement in my hair since I have been using it.

Laginappe

I add a couple scoops of baking soda to my shampoo to clarify. Works like a charm and you can't beat the price - $1.50 a box!

Leshia

[ QUOTE ]
teetee31fl said:
Help!!! What is a good clarifying shampoo under $10.00
. I use pantene shampoo for colored and relaxed hair. I saw they have a clarifying shampoo. Have anyone tried it yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

i bought this and it has been the only one that I've used. I am enjoying it. Seems to enhance the "power" of my conditioners. I'm happy for a mere $4.00...

lthomas1

Hair Power!
I use the Pantene Clarifying shampoo for about six months. I use it once every other week. My hair has respond very well to it. It is a good product for washing way build up on the hair. Suave also have a clarifying shampoo if you are looking to save money.

Trinity1

Ladies,

I think the last time I clarified was earlier this year. I do condition washes and havent had any build up and my hair has been fine. Is there a downside to not clarifying?

Tee Tee

Cat_Eyed_Cutie

I've heard that you can add baking soda to any shampoo to make it a clarifying...but I don't think I'd go messing around with a products pH levels, so I just buy products already formulated for what I need.

T

Tee

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
Lanza deep cleasing shampoo is real good does not strip hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

2nd this.

Shana

I have been using V05 Kiwi an Lime Clarifying Conditioner. It is awesome for a CO wash and it removes build up.

tj_nyc

[ QUOTE ]
Shana said:
I have been using V05 Kiwi an Lime Clarifying Conditioner. It is awesome for a CO wash and it removes build up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I use the Kiwi and lime shampoo, it's great.