Clarifying shampoo

Desert Skye

I have highlights and I usually use shampoos that for color treated hair so my highlights wont be damaged. But the thing is my hair feels like it has buildup since its not as bouncy as it usually is. I use Pantene Pro-v clarifying shampoo but do you thnk that be too harsh on highlights? /images/graemlins/perplexed.gif

Allandra

I've heard some ladies say that Pantene Clarifying Shampoo is harsh. Do you have a more gentler clarifying shampoo? I've read that Kenra Clarifying Shampoo is gentle. I would definitely make sure not to use anything too harsh on your highlights.

SherryLove

AO's swimmers conditioner is an excellent mild clarifying shampoo!!!!!! /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif It also has an excellent conditioner that is very moisturizing to compliment it...

For Stressed Hair

Has your hair been overexposed? Sun, salt, chlorine and perspiration can take their toll on unprotected hair. Take cover from dryness and brittleness with this protective, pH-normalizing shampoo. Naturally removes chlorine, minerals and other impurities to neutralize odor, prevent discoloration and leave hair soft, rebalanced and revitalized. Ideal for gray or blond hair. Safe for color-treated hair.
Email a friend about this product!
For Stressed Hair

Has your hair been overexposed? Sun, salt, chlorine and perspiration can take their toll on unprotected hair. Take cover from dryness and brittleness with this protective, pH-normalizing shampoo. Naturally removes chlorine, minerals and other impurities to neutralize odor, prevent discoloration and leave hair soft, rebalanced and revitalized. Ideal for gray or blond hair. Safe for color-treated hair.

FEATURES BENEFITS
Organic Corn Syrup
Helps remove chlorine & minerals

Citric Acid
Restores natural pH; smoothes

Organic Shea Butter & Aloe
Deep condition; restore moisture balance

INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (made from organic, non-GMO soybeans), Coconut Oil-Corn Oil Soap, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Corn Syrup, Organic Aloe Vera, Citric Acid, Carrageenan, Organic Shea Butter, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Bitter Almond Oil, Aminobenzoic Acid, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E).

Customer Reviews about Swimmer's Normalizing Shampoo for Active Lifestyles
Write your comments about Swimmer's Normalizing Shampoo for Active Lifestyles

*If you have questions or would like a response to your comments, please use our Contact Aubrey form.

Natasha from Ventura, California
rating: 5 Stars
comments:
I play water polo and am on a swim team and my hair is always fried and turns green, but ever since I have been using Swimmers Shampoo by Aubrey Organics, my hair is as healthy as ever.

Desert Skye

No i dont have another clarifying shampoo and im too poor right now to buy one (college student)I never noticed it to be too harsh but probably its because I use it once in a blue moon. But now i want to be extra careful cuz i know how delicate my highlighted hair is. i was thinking maybe if i mix a moisturising shampoo with a little clarifying, maybe it wont be as harsh?

Desert Skye

thanks sherry love! i have heard of this shampoo too and i heard it is very good. i hope to try it! BTW ur hair is to die for!!!

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
thanks sherry love! i have heard of this shampoo too and i heard it is very good. i hope to try it! BTW ur hair is to die for!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks,,,,girl......

AnnDriena_

Sherry you better tell aubrey organics to spell your name right on that check they owe you for all this business you're about to bring them.

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
Sherry you better tell aubrey organics to spell your name right on that check they owe you for all this business you're about to bring them.

[/ QUOTE ]

AnnD -- you are so right... they need to know...i need some some discounts/some free products/or maybe some free shares of stock..... i have been a loyal customer for 8.5 years now... /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

blasianbeauty

Hey glossylipz, try using Nexus aloe rid shampoo, the treatment works well too (I don't think the shampoo is that expensive). I think Ion has a great clarifying shampoo as well...